sister's best friend

(A/N: I did a brother best friend one so I figured I might as well do a sister one)

Y/N had always felt a growing attraction towards Milo Manheim, her sister's best friend.

His mesmerizing brown eyes and charming smile had haunted her dreams for far too long. Tonight, however, she mustered up the courage to confront her feelings.

As Y/N entered the living room, she found Milo engrossed in a book. Taking a deep breath, she approached him, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Hey, Milo," she began, her voice filled with nervousness. "Can we talk for a moment?" Milo looked up from his book, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Sure, what's up?" Y/N fidgeted with her hands, struggling to find the right words. "I... um, I just wanted to tell you that I've had feelings for you for a while now."

Milo's eyes widened, his lips parting in shock. "You... feel that way about me?"

Y/N nodded, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Yes, I do. And I couldn't keep it a secret any longer and if you don ' t feel the same then It's ok just thought you should know"

A smile slowly spread across Milo's face as he closed the book and stood up, walking over to her. "Y/N, I've actually been feeling the same way.

I just didn't know how to approach it." Y/N's heart leap with joy as she looked up into Milo's eyes. The tension between them grew, and their faces were mere inches apart. Without another word, they closed the gap between them, their lips meeting in a passionate and long-awaited kiss.