brother's best friend

Y/N found herself standing in Milo Manheim's living room, unsure of why she had been invited over. Milo, her brother's best friend, was casually sprawled out on the couch, his messy hair and relaxed demeanor making him look irresistibly charming. 

 "So, Milo, what's the occasion?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. Milo grinned mischievously. "No occasion, Y/N. I just thought we could hang out, you know? Watch a movie or something." Y/N studied him suspiciously. "Just hang out? Nothing else?" Milo winked and scooted closer to her. 

"Well, maybe a little something else. Depends on how the night goes." He winked again, this time accompanied by a suggestive hum. Y/N pretended to think about it. "Hmm, I do need to catch up on my movie knowledge, so I suppose I could agree to that."

 Milo's face lit up with excitement. "Great! I've got a whole collection of classics ready to go. You won't be disappointed." 

 As they settled onto the couch, Y/N couldn't help but steal glances at Milo. Maybe, just maybe, this hangout would lead to something more interesting than just movies.

 And with that, the evening began, filled with laughter, popcorn fights, and an undeniable chemistry between Y/N and Milo. Who knew where the night would take them? 

 The credits rolled, but the spark between Y/N and Milo was far from extinguished. "Y/N," Milo whispered, his voice low and seductive.

 "I think this hangout went pretty damn well, don't you?" Y/N smirked, leaning closer. "I think it went better than I anticipated, Milo."

 And just like that, they forgot all about the movies. The rest of the night was spent exploring different kinds of entertainment, ones that didn't involve Netflix.

 And as their laughter and moans of pleasure filled the room, it was clear that this hangout had become something far more intimate. But that was just the beginning of their wild and passionate adventures together.