New years day

It was New Year's Day and Milo Manheim was ready to start the year off with a bang.

He had plans to spend the day with his friends, counting down the moments until the clock struck midnight to welcome in the new year.

But as he was getting ready, he received a surprise visit from someone unexpected - Y/N.

They had been friends for a while, but Milo had always secretly harbored feelings for Y/N.

Seeing them standing on his doorstep with a big smile on their face made his heart skip a beat. Y/N explained that they had plans fall through and didn't want to spend New Year's Day alone.

Milo was more than happy to have them join him for the day's festivities. They laughed and reminisced about the past year, sharing stories and making new memories.

As the day turned into night, Milo and Y/N found themselves in the perfect spot to watch the fireworks light up the sky.

As the countdown to midnight began, Milo couldn't help but steal glances at Y/N, feeling an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness being in their presence. When the clock struck midnight, Milo leaned in and kissed Y/N, surprising them and sparking a new beginning for their relationship.

They stood hand in hand, watching the fireworks and feeling hopeful for the year ahead. From that day on, Milo and Y/N were inseparable, starting the new year on the perfect note and looking forward to all the adventures and memories they would make together.