Didn't want to

Vance's pov

I'm sat on my bed right now, in a dark room. I didn't know Bruce wanted to break up with me, I thought he actually loved me.

My phone flashed and it was a message from our group chat.

R:dude, Bruce and Finn did so well today
F:thanks Robin!
B:thank you
PB: why wasn't Vance at the game.
V:I was busy

I shut off my phone and decided to go to grab n go.

When he gets there

I was playing on the pinball machine when I heard familier voices.

It was my friends.

I knew Bruce was with them and my mother's best friend works in grab n go so lucky me.

I stopped playing and went to chat with my mothers best friend behind the counter.

I buy some drinks and walk out.

As I was walking home, a black van approached me.

It stopped next to me. The man got out. "Wanna see a magic trick?"

Bruce's pov

Me, Finn, Robin, paper boy and Griffin were buying drinks when we heard yelling outside.

"GIVE IT BACK!" We heard, everyone in the shop ran outside to see a black van going in circles with a man chasing it.

We saw Vance's hair and heard him laugh. He somehow connected his phone and was now blasting lady gaga.

The van stopped and the door got flung open and Vance was dragged out.

The man screamed and jumped back. Vance bit him.

I'm to lazy to write the rest and I have no ideas😭