Party

Robins POV

Me and finney were invited to a party. Vance and Bruce couldn't go since they were going to watch a movie together.

I drove us to the party. It was one everyone in the school had been invited to.

2 hours later

I was looking around for Finney. I lost him. Vance is going to kill me.

I saw Moose and his friends laughing about something. I knew something was up.

I walked over to the bathroom and heard quiet sobs. I open the door and see Finney sat on the floor, crying.

I lock the door so no one walks in and hug him. "Shhh shhh it's ok" I whispered.

I get him out of the bathroom and through the crowd of people. We get out of the house the party was held in and to my car.

I drive back to his house and take him to his room.

I lie down with him and he lies on my chest.

"What happened Finn?" I asked him.

"Moose was picking on me and saying horrible things. He and his friends pushed me around as well" he explained to me.

He started playing with the necklace I was wearing.

He falls asleep a few minutes before Bruce and Vance get home. I hear them laughing about something.

Bruce goes to Vance's room. The door to Finneys room opens.

"Hey Fin- oh Robin" Vance said. Bruce came up behind him.

They saw Finneys hand wrapped in my necklace. "Vance don't act surprised that Robin is here. Finney takes every chance he can to see Robin" Bruce laughed.

Vance laughed as well and they left the room, shutting the door behind them.

A/N
Sorry for this being short and sorry for not being active. I couldn't think of anything to write 🥲