Home

No ones POV

Finney was sat on the grass of the house he was once trapped in.

Police came running up to him, questioning him. "Is their anyone we can contact?"

"M-My older b-brother, Vance H-Hopper" he replied.

Vance wasn't really Finns older brother but he looked up to Vance like he was one.

A few minutes later

Vance pulled up and spotted Finn. He ran over. "Finn oh my god are you ok?" He asked.

Finn hugged Vance. They say there for ages just hugging.

Vance was sat on the grass trying hard to calm down a crying and shaking finney.

30 minutes later

Robin and Bruce showed up to the house. They came over to Finn and Vance and sat down with them.

Finney went to robin.

3 hours later

Vance and Bruce were making food for the 4 of them. They finished making the food and bought it to the living room.

Vance gave a plate to finney and robin and Bruce had his and Vances plate.

They put on a movie and ate the food.

Finney and robin went to bed and Vance and Bruce fell asleep on the couch.

Later that night

Vance woke up to finney crying. He walked into Finns room. He had a nightmare about the grabber.

Robin was calming him down so Vance left them to it.

Finney was playing with robins necklace like he usually does.

He fell asleep with his hand wrapped in robins necklace.

A/N
I've been updating more!