Basement

-all of the boys are in the basement together
-finney just got taken
-Angst

Finney's POV

I woke up in a run down looking basement. I looked around and saw Robin sat next to me who was talking to Bruce.

There was a curly blonde curled up in the corner and two other kids chatting.

"Robin, looks like your boyfriends woke up" Bruce said.

Robin turned around and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're ok" Robin whispered.

"Robin? Who are the other kids in the basement?" I asked.

"Well obviously you know Bruce" he said, pointing at Bruce who waved at me and smiled. "Then there's Griffin and billy" he said, pointing at the two kids chatting. They both waved at me.

"Then there's Vance. He doesn't talk to anybody expect Bruce. He rarely moves from that corner but at night we can hear him mumbling stuff and some quiet sobs" Robin explains quietly so Vance doesn't hear.

"Wait? Vance hopper? The tough pinball boy?" I asked in a whispered voice.

Robin nods.

Nobody's POV

Vance was sat in the corner, tears running down his face when the door opened.

"I've got food" the grabber said. Vance ignored him.

The grabber had bought down only five trays of food and not six.

Vance's POV

"Hey Vance?" Robin said.

I ignored him but he came and sat down next to and put his hand on my leg. I flinched but let him keep it there.

"There's only five trays of food, do you want mine?" He asked me.

"No...it's fine Robin" I replied in a raspy voice from not speaking in a while.

"You can have my soda if you want?" He offered.

"I'll only have a bit...you need it more then me" I replied, trying not to cry.

He nodded and bought it over for me. "Here" he handed it to me so I took a sip and gave it back.

"You sure you don't want any more?" He asked so I just nodded.

He mumbled an ok and walked off.

Bruce then sat next to me. "That's the only person you've spoke to instead of me" he smiled.

He put his hand on my back and I just flinched. He smiled lightly at me and walked off.

The next day

I knew everybody was awake since they were chatting.

"The grabbers gone out" I said. They all dropped silent.

"How do you know?" Finney asked. I turn around and they all gasp at my face.

"I look like shit I know" I said. "I heard the van leave this morning. The stupid fuck forgot to lock the door so I heard him tell his brother that he won't be back for 3 days so we have time, a lot of it" I explain.

"Why didn't you shout for help if you knew the door was unlocked?" Griffin asked.

"I couldn't. I'm to weak to shout" I told them.

"Well if we're gonna get out of here, let's fucking go!" Robin exclaims.

"I can't move" I told them.

"What do you mean?" Bruce asked me.

"The stupid bastard ran me over and broke my ankle and because I haven't had no help it hasn't healed." I explain.

Bruce and Robin walk over and help me up. "We're getting out of here together" Robin told me.

We got up the stairs and came face to face with the grabbers brother. "Call the police or something!" Finney exclaims.

Everything around me went blurry and their voices became muffled.

Everything went black.

Robin's POV

Vance passed out onto me, making me sit on the floor with him in my arms.

"He's light as fuck" I said in a shaky voice.

"He hasn't been eating, that's why" Bruce said.

We heard sirens outside. I picked up Vance and we all went outside.

Police ran over to us and we could see our parents all stood there, in shock and disbelief.

Vance's mum must of saw me carrying Vance because she looked at me with the saddest look I've ever seen.

We got questioned and our parents ran over to us.

A few weeks later

We all want to be with at least one person from our group since it makes us feel safer.

We are all going back to school today which might not be my favourite thing of all time.

When he had walked in, the stares we got made me feel uncomfortable.

a few years later

Me, Bruce, Robin, finney, Griffin and billy were all watching tv.

We put the news on to see what's going on in the world.

"Another child has gone missing today. It's been 5 years since this has happened and last time all kids broke out" the news reporter said. It showed a picture of me being carried by Robin, Griffin and billy next to us and Bruce and finney on the other side of us. We all gasped. "We also found black balloons at the scene" he continued.

"He's back..." Finney whispered. "He's actually back"

We all just stared at the tv before I decided to turn it off. We then all heard the sound of a van.

We went outside and there it was. The van that took us when we were teenagers...

A/N
Plot twistt!!