Episode 6 - The Preparation

Nacchan's POV

I went to the agency again with my friends to practice a new song that would be performing on Sunday at the concert. The unit that was joining with us is RONDO. That song we're practicing is the new song named, "FAKE OFF".

We took a break as well as RONDO. I get some water to quench my thirst as well as my friends, I give some of water to one of my friends here at the agency.

Rihonyan: Thanks, Nacchan! You truly are the greatest.

Nacchan: No problem, Rihonyan!

Tsunko: I gotta say that our practice with you guys is really awesome. I can't wait how it'll perform this Sunday!

Nacchan: Same here, Tsunko! That'll be cool if it's performed.

Saechi: That'll be rocking hard for our live concert!! This is very exciting!

Momoharu: I wish that our performance could be super awesome. Especially for the fans.

Nacchan: Yeah, also for my loved one.

Rihonyan: Wait, who is your loved one?

Nacchan: His name is (Y/N). I met him since after the live concert at backstage.

Rihonyan: I see. Congrats!

I chuckled at Rihonyan after she congratulated me. I went back to my friends, and we head out to the agency to eat some lunch.

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Exam Day and it's really hard for me to answer but at least I can answer the questions during the exam. After I finish some of the exams, lunch time began, and I bought some lunch to eat.

The Exam Day is over, and I head out to school at exactly dismissal. I went to my parent's car to take me home. 

Father: How's the exam?

(Y/N): It was good. Listen, it's really challenging for me but at least I tried to answer these questions.

Father: I see.

Mother: Any plans for the live that Nacchan talked about last week?

(Y/N): I have a plan for her. How about I give her flowers after the live concert. Sounds like a great plan.

Mother & Father: Great plan, (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): It's time to go buy some flowers, I guess.

Me & my parents head out to the flower shop, and we bought some flowers just for Nacchan. After we bought some flowers, we went back home afterwards. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and cleaning my body. As I went back to the bedroom, I slept the night away and I waited for many days until this Sunday.