The Alphas Discuss

Kate

I smiled as I howled, calling my parents and smiled as I heard my mother's howl, followed by my sister and father. I  smiled as they came and froze seeing me looking  at Humphrey and his blood coated muzzle and smiled as his father came up from the opposite direction and said Humphrey tell me you didn't hurt someone! I smiled and said  not at all he merely proved himself a complete package and a reliable mate. As such, I have made my decision. I smiled as  Father looked at me, then Humphrey, and said, "What is your decision." I smiled and said, "I accept on the condition Humphrey is available for mating and marriage straight away." I  frowned as Tony froze and looked at his son and said," Are you willing to agree with these terms Humphrey?" Humphrey  nodded and smiled as his tongue involuntarily slipped out of the side of his mouth. I chuckled and  stepped in front of my mother knowing what was about to happen and said I know Humphrey will be a great mate I refuse to allow my own mother to ruined it for me before the wedding can even be planned. I smiled as dad said  as long as your both in agreement, I see no objections. I smiled and said thank you, Father. I smiled as he nodded and blushed as we walked back to the den and smiled as he said, "You guys can fool around if you want but the actual action of mating should wait till after the wedding tomorrow morning  but can't have it till tomorrow morning.