The Good The Bad and The Worst

Humphrey

I  nodded as we walked into our den and smiled as she permitted the healers to examine her and froze as the lead healer bows her head to me and said  alpha with all due respect we must ask you to wait outside for this next part for the comfort of your mate. I growled and looked at Kate, who nodded and said please. I nodded and said if I hear even one single cry for help from my mate may the moon goddess pity you all for I will not.

Kate

I sighed as Humphrey turned and walked away, leaving the den and blushing as the healers performed the rest of their examination. I frowned as the lead healer frowned and said, "Alpha, there is good news, bad news, and worst news." I blushed and said start with the worst end with the good. I blushed as she nodded and said, "For your safety, you must remain here in the den under the protection of your mate and the pack you can not hunt nor wonder." Your pregnancy is going to be a difficult one.  You are  pregnant with eight pups. I blushed and looked up at the healers mournful eyes and said, "You seriously thought that I would be upset that I would have to stay here with my mate due to a difficult pregnancy?" She shifted and said the difficulty with your pregnancy isn't typical alpha. I'm afraid if you go out, males may still try to take you, but instead of breeding you it would kill you. I froze in full terror mode and blushed as I felt myself urinating in fear. I froze as I heard my mate  snarling and call, are you OK, Kate?  I blushed and said You should probably come in now. There's something you need to hear. I blushed as he  came in, glaring angrily at the  healers. I blushed as I said, "Humphrey, I'm pregnant." My pregnancy is going to be unusual and difficult, and because of that, the healers think It's safest for me here under your protection. He froze and raised his head, surprised and said oh but what frightened you so much you urinated?" I blushed and said the difficulty in my pregnancy is that males will still be interested in me, but instead of it being for breeding, it would kill me. He growled and looked over at the healers who nodded in confirmation and left. I blushed as  Humphrey looked at me and said I swear to you love no one is going to hurt you. I smiled and nuzzled him and said I trust you. He blushed and nuzzled me and licked my lips and said rest here I'm going to tell you're mother and haver your chastity guard Reinstated and positioned outside of our den while I go out to find us dinner. I smiled and nodded and said please don't go far and stay where the healers Can find you should I need you. He smiled and nodded as he  kissed me and left.