Honeymoon (18+)

Kate

I smiled as I cornered my new husband in our den after our wedding and  reception and smirked as I turned my  rear toward him and flagged him, shaking it in his face. I smiled as he blushed and growled, stiffening as he began licking my vagina cleaning the natural discharge from my pussy. I smiled as I moaned and presented full access. I smiled as  Humphrey blushed and mounted thrusting into my vagina causing me to  Howl. I blushed and smiled as I moaned and said  Humphrey please don't hold back. I smiled as he nodded and ruthlessly and forcefully bred me, making me howl and beg as he continued to breed me. I blushed and looked at him over my shoulder and whimpered  Humphrey I'm your bitch please let me fill up with your cum mmmm. I smiled as he chuckled and whispered in my ear. You're going to don't worry, and you're going to give me a  full litter of pups, and you're going to  love them and me. I blushed and whimpered surrender and smiled as he snarled, marking me as he exploded inside me, knotting me. I blushed and smiled as I whined feeling every single drop of his cum as it flows into me. I smiled and blushed as I looked at Humphrey and said Do you think you can go for a round two and round three? I smiled as  he smirked and began pounding me ruthlessly for round two, going straight through three full orgasms.