Chapter 2: Cole Train

More Locust showed up but the King Raven was still there and took out the Locust out for Delta Squad. 

KR Pilot: (coms) That one was on the house. Good luck, Delta.

Kim: Get up those stairs. Alpha's waiting.

The King Raven flew away as Delta Squad went up the stairs.

Dom: Okay Marcus, here we go. You still got it?

Marcus: I guess we'll find out huh?

Y/N: Your combat skills will come back to you. Just give it a few minutes.

Delta squad exited the hallway leading into a small courtyard, and more Locust showed up.

Locust: For RAAM!

Y/N: More Locust!

Kim: Engage!

Delta Squad engages the Locust while Y/N took the offensive and jumps over the cover the Locust are in, activates his chainsaw bayonet and cuts a Locust in half while taking his knife out and throwing at another Drone.

Anthony: Man, he's awesome!

Kim: Grab those tags. Family back home will want them. We should always remember the dead.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Y/N retrieves the COG tags from the dead COG soliders after taking his knife out from the Drone.

Cortana: We were in one war and ended it. Now we are in a new one.

Y/N: I know. It feels like no what battle we won, there will always be another war.

Cortana: But like you said, a Spartan's duty is to defend humanity from whatever threats there is. And to defend our home.

Y/N: Yeah, since we can't go back to Earth we might as well live here for the rest of our lives. 

Cortana: (smiles) At least we have each other.

Y/N: (smiles) Yeah, you're right.

The Squad moves up the stair well and they come to a large building.

Cortana: More contacts!

More Locust then start to emerge from the ground.

Dom: Flank 'em!

Y/N sees Cortana marking the flanking route on his hud and looks at Marcus and motions to follow him. Marcus nodded and followed Y/N as they then sprint left. They then take cover and Y/N quietly counts his fingers and motions for them to fire.

Y/N: EAT LEAD SUCKERS!!!

Y/N and Marcus fire at the Locust from the side, pushing them back. Marcus tosses a grenade that sinks one of the holes and Y/N fires his Magnum, scoring three headshots.