Space inside our bunker

(You can skip this if u like this chapter is about storage and the places/spaces in the bunker. This chapter is kind of short. ALMOST ALL ARE SHORT) 

Our bunker is small but not too small. The biggest room was the storage room. In the storage room we had food, water, medical supplies, weapons, entertainment supplies. We also have one shelf full of books and I have read all of them 3,724 times. My favorite one is Alice in wonder land. All the books are also in the storage room. To make it easier we had a little farm with 5 chickens, 3 chicklets, 2 cow and 1 calf. The cows provide us with milk and the chickens with eggs. 

We have 3 sleeping places. Luca's, Dad, Jack, Carter, Austin and William sleep together. In the room they had one little, small shelf to put all of their clothes in. They had 3 mattresses, 4 pillows and 3 huge blankets so they all had a small space. On the other hand, Ms. K, Me, Mom, Grandma, April, June, Auntie and Ava sleep in a bigger room. Sometimes Austin joins us when he is scared. We have 5 mattresses, 5 pillows and 4 blankets. Then we have a really small room that Dixi and Steve sleep in. They have 1 mattress and 1 big pillow. 

In every bedroom we have at least a little bit of privacy. In every room there is at least 3 or less curtain for when someone needs to change. And everyone had to choose a buddy(s). In the boy's room Dad and Austin shared a mattress, William and Jack shared one, and last but not least Luca and Carter. The mattresses were 1.5 meters in width and 2.8 meters in length. Same for the girl's room. 

We have a kitchen, but it does not work that well. We have a small barbecue stand that works by batteries and a freezer box. We also have a water dispenser and we have about 17 buckets of fresh water. We also have 10 plaits and 15 cups. A big cooking pan and an electric microwave. And a sink that also does not work. The only table we have is a 20-seater table even though it has only 18 chairs, but it's still enough. 

We also have a small desk in the tiny living room where me and Grandpa Jack like to write or make up stories. In the living room, we have a couch and sometimes people sleep in it for space, but it does cause fights. We also have a nice carpet and a shelf with more clothes and kitchen supplies in it. My favorite thing in the bunker is the small plant. Not the ones in the storage room but the one I hid in the corner of the bathroom.

We have a bathroom the size of a fridge. We have a toilet that does not work so we put a big bucket in the toilet every time we have to go; and put it away so when it's time the guys will dump it out when the coast is clear.

This is a photo of the bunker but the girl and boy's rom are a little bit bigger. The kitchen is smaller and so is (S&D's room stands for Steve's and Dixi's room). The living room is also smaller. The farm is also missing but there is a big room next to the bathroom and there is where the farm is located sorry it is not in the picture.

 The farm is also missing but there is a big room next to the bathroom and there is where the farm is located sorry it is not in the picture