Trip for supplies

We had a lot of supplies but that would not always last so once a month some strong people went out for supplies. For food, water, medical supplies and hey for the chickens and the cows so they would last for some time. But soon enough we ran out. Baby June always aet a lot especially because she was a baby, and her favorite thing was water and eggs. And those were 40% of her food. All the rest of our food was some of the old chicken's meat, can food, vegetables, bread, cereal, protean bars and cold burgers in a packet. And Steve ate almost all the burgers and the cereal. There was spaghetti in a can, beans, corn, chicken, carrots and sometimes other things.

So, it was time to go. This time Dad, Jack, Steve, William and Mom went. They usually first got the water from the running river and try to catch fish and then they would go to the nearest supermarket and pharmacy for supplies. It was kind of far away because we were in the middle of a field near the edge of a forest. They usually bring a map, water some food for the way, about 15 guns, 10 grenades, 4 knifes, a lighter and a thick jacket and some extra clothes that could fit in their small bag. 

There weren't that many monsters but the only monsters we had to watch out for are: The fire flyer, the Worm digger, stone stomper and the Thore. Those were what we called the monsters. But there was a problem, a big problem. One of the worst monsters moved its nest/ it's home right next to the opening of our bunker. Before, all of the monsters were far north but it started getting cold, so they started to go more south. Where we were. The ones going on the trip, this time had to watch out a lot more than they had to and know their survival chances are 85%.

The spike the deadliest of all! It had laser vision, and it could see its targets in red. It could hear from miles away and it had super speed. The spikes on their back were venomous and it could try to shoot them at you. It also has super hearing. The spike had killed 20% of the monsters in the world mostly the weak ones because the spike was always hungry. The worst part was that the spike had just gotten her young so the female is extra protective and will probably hear them coming out of the bunker due to her super hearing. But it was either die of starvation and dehydration are take a big chance of surviving the new wave of monsters in the south.

I am worried. Both of my parents are going and if they don't come back that mean both my parents die a month or maybe even a week before my birthday. This is the biggest risk and challenge they would ever take. Even Jack is going that is also not such a good idea because he is old, but I have faith in him. Same for William except he is not old. In the mean while Grandma and Auntie would take care of me, and I knew that with Auntie life would not be easy. She would be super strict. My parents and the rest needed an extra day for prepping. And sooner but later they left. My heart feels so heavy, and my mind can't think straightforward.  Know all we have left is 8 eggs, 1 bucket of water, 1 can of beans! Either my mom & dad and the rest of the group come back, or we all starve. Autie is now taking care of the group she is the boss know. Know Ava does the home schooling with grandma! Auntie makes sure everything is under control and everyone does their chores. And each day everyone can only have their food 2 times a week, so we have to be super careful with our supplies. 

October has passed and they are still not back they said they would be back in 15 days but 23 have passed I am guessing that my birthday should be in 6 days from now. My mom usually keeps track of the days, so I think I am right. Autie's rules are not making it easy. Everything just seems so different there are no boy- never mind Luca and Carter are still here. Without Mom and Dad aka the bosses of the bunker this place is so different there is no positivity from jack and no leadership from mom or dad. And no fun playing with mom or hugging her in hard times. 

Dixi and Ava have also been a little sad and distant. We usually know they would be ok with less threats but know it's different. They are still not home. my birthday is now in 3 days. That is not all I am worried about they could be dead. And sometimes at 4 am I think I hear them or maybe the growling of bloodsucking monster above us. I was planning to go up there myself because we just ran out of water, and we only have 4 more beans in the can. Everyone is stressing. But surprisingly Luca was nice. First time he supported me when I was sad and then he just started to hug me asking if I was okay. He might think it helps but it kind of freaks me out. This whole time in this bunker he has been my friend I guess but really annoying. I guess he just finally learned how to behave. or maybe something else but the most important thing is my parents.