58 ( END )

Last Chapter

- d-day ( wedding day ) -

Nunew's POV.

I shook my leg nervously as Nat did my hair. I breathe in and out a couple of times , fiddling with my fingers.

"Relax boss.." sounded Nat making me look at him through the mirror.

"You're shaking too much , I can feel it .." he continued.

"Sorry .. I am just .. a lil nervous .." I said making him chuckle.

"You do know this isn't your first time getting married right ? You do remember that you got married to P'Zee before .." he chuckled.

"I know but that was a small wedding .. this .. this is a big wedding .." I said as he smile softly , squeezing my shoulder.

"Relax .. breathe .. you can do this .. it's supposed to be a happy day .." he said making me breathe in and out slowly.

"Okay , time for the suit .." he said before walking over to where my suit was. I look in the mirror , smiling softly before nodding to myself.

- later -

"Okay .. open your eyes .." said Nat as I slowly open my eyes and soon gasp softly.

"Woah .." I said , looking at myself in my own wedding suit that has a train on the back.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful .." said Nat as I chuckled , smiling softly. Soon there was a knock on the door making the both of us turn to see P'Max peeking his head in.

"All ready for the groom ?" He asked as Nat looked at me. I nod , smiling as Nat chuckled.

"Let's do this." He said as I chuckled.

Nat helped me hold  my long train as I walked to the venue.

"Papa !!" I lift my head up seeing Nuna in her beautiful white dress , standing with my Pa. She run towards me as I smile widely opening my arms. She ran into my arms , hugging my legs as I caressed her head carefully not to ruin her beautiful hair.

"Papa , you look amazing !" She exclaimed as I look down to her , caressing her cheeks.

"You look even more beautiful my baby .." I said as she giggled shyly. I then look up to Pa who was staring at me with a warm smile.

"I know this isn't the first wedding you had .. but .. the first time you got married to Zee , I didn't get a chance to walk you down the aisle because of some circumstances .." he said making me smile softly.

"And I promise your father , I'll walk down the aisle with you on the most important day of your life .. so .. let me fulfill his promise .." he said making me smiles.

"Krub .. Pa .." I said as he smile.

"Oh my baby~" the both of us turned to see ma , walking towards us with one of her hand , covering her mouth.