Just something I thought of

Hiii there kissies.......

Have u ever thought about why majority of the time taehyung is like an innocent and like soo navie like I know some are innocent to understand the outer world but sometimes it's just too much like seriously and the partiality like in Indian ff or in an other taekook.

Don't get me wrong my bias is v. But sometimes I think it's too much like it's good to love ur daughter in law but ignoring your on son is not good. I have readed some ff were taehyung is playing an innocent card and kook is the villain when he is not even in the fault and taehyung has accused him something that he has not even done and playing the victim card and after that not even felling sorry and like always kook being kook whipped more than whipped cream always let it slide.

But for me I personally prefer an bold sassy mature and whipped taehyung and shy kook and break that stereotypes of top being someone who should take responsibility and bottom being bottom playing an victim card or innocent card...

And feel free to disagree With me. As I just wanted u all to know what I feel as not everyone think same

And as was thinking of making an taekook ff and it will be indian ff and I Wii upload introduction in some time stay tuned till then.

Thank you for reading my thoughts and stay safe and healthy byyyy kissies...