12. engagement ceremony

After there little unplanned date jungkook dropped taehyung at her home and gave her the gift he bought for her secretly and told her to open it after he leaves taehyung nodded her head and then jungkook left and taehyung also went inside her house and saw her parents were not in the living room so she thought that they are resting in there room so without distrubing them she went towards her room and quickly freshen up and sat on the bed and saw the gift jungkook gave her she she excitedly open the gift and saw an beautiful ring inside she smiled shyly and put the ring in her finger.....

______________________________________

Now everything is going smoothly every one in both family are busy with arrangments and other works going here and there giving invitation to there relatives and friends booking hall for engagement making food list so in short every one is too much busy even to breathe.

And now about our main couple well they have not seen each other in these 1 weaks taehyung was having her bridal treatment like palour appointment getting mehedi applied on her hands and legs and also was busy with her cousins and relatives taking care of them..

But the most busiest is our male lead he was busy with working on the case but also busy on the engagement preparation he was all day on his office studying the case to get some more clue and now to day is the day we all were waiting for.......

There engagement day

"Send hyun-min in my office" jungkook said in intercom to an junior officer who said "yes sir "

"Good morning sir" hyun-min said with an salute after coming inside jungkook's office.

Jungkook nodded his and said "I want every rape case filed in last 5 years till the night.."

Hyun-min nodded his head and again saluted him and went out of jungkook's office.

After working some more time jungkook saw the time and it 5 pm and only 3 hours are left for his engagement so he quickly picked his things up and went out of the office with an cold face.

The officers saw him leaving so they saluted him and jungkook just nodded his head and left the police station and went towards his house on his bike.

After sometime he arrived his house and saw every one was rushing here and there he shook his head and went inside the house and saw his mother and bhabhi waiting for him he smiled at them and they said " finally you came we thought u will be late on your on engagement" " now you have came go and get ready we don't have much time you know "

Jungkook nodded his head and directly went towards his room to freshen up and get ready for the engagement.

______________________________________

On the other side

With taehyung......

Taehyung was getting ready with the help of makeup artist and her best friends jimin and hana were also helping her with her dress.

"So mam which type of makeup you want" the makeup artist asked

"Light natural makeup as I don't like putting on make up much" taehyung replied

" Ok then here you go" the makeup artist said and started doing her work

"By the way tae when did you buy this ring it's so beautiful" jimin asked

"Yes you are right jimin it's soo pretty and completely matches taehyung's vibe" hana said agreeing with jimin

Taehyung smiled shyly looking at the ring remembering jungkook...

"Jungkook ji gifted me this" taehyung replied with shy smile

"Oooo....some one is getting shy hmmm" jimin said teasing taehyung