4. first meet and the body

Jungkook said yes to the marriage proposal and tomorrow they are going to meet the bride's family.

______________________________________

Next morning at Kim's house

Mrs.kim was panicking as the preparation is not done and the groom's family will arrive at 11 am and she have to prepare snacks and clean the house and mr.kim and taehyung are also helping her but as now it was getting close to the time of the groom's family arrival and taehyung has not even bathed soo mrs.kim told her to take bath and get ready as they will arrive anytime.

Meanwhile at Jeon's house

Everyone was getting ready as they have to leave early as it will take maximum 1 hour to reach to there soon to be in-laws. Now everyone is in the living room waiting for jungkook as he got call from officer.

After 10 minutes jungkook come and they went out when mr.jeon asked jungkook "son are u coming with us or separately " "no papa I will come in my car as the constable is here with the car " jungkook said they nodded and sat inside the car and went away. Jungkook also sat in the car and told the constable to follow the car in which his family was going.

After 1 hour they reached there soon to be in-laws house.

( the Kim's house)

( the Kim's house)

The house was simply beautiful and after 5 minutes jungkook also arrived there, he saw the house and liked the homy vibe of the house. Then they went towards the door and ring the bell after few seconds someone opened the door and said "namaste...iam Kim taehee please come inside" "namaste mrs.kim iam Jeon mi-cha and he is my husband Jeon junghyun and my elder son Kim namjoon and his wife kim seokjin and this is my younger son and ur soon to be son-in-law Jeon jungkook " mrs.jeon said as they say in the living room.

Taking randomly about something as mrs.kim mrs.jeon and seokjin were gossiping about something that only they know and mr.kim mr.jeon and namjoon were talking about the country's economy and some issues.
And jungkook was just sitting there while using his phone.

Meanwhile with taehyung

Taehyung was in her room as she was getting ready while talking to her best friend's when she heard the car parking sound she hurriedly cut the call and went to the window to see her in-laws family she saw two cars parked in the parking area from first car two couples came out and she was looking at the second car, the door opened and the person from second car was about to come out........... when her dog barked she looked down at the dog who was looking at her with a puppy eyes she cooed and sat down on her knees and started to pat his head she was soo invested in playing with her dog that she don't even realise that 15 minutes have passed...

At downstairs

Everyone was talking when mrs.jeon said " amm.mrs.kim where is my soon to be daughter-in-law" "ohh...yes we
Were busy in the talking that it completely slipped out of my mind... wait I will call her " saying that mrs.kim went to call taehyung she knocked the door and said " tae come now u have to go down stairs "