10. visiting miso

Jungkook and taehyung talked for some time and then went to sleep as it was getting late.

______________________________________

Next morning....

Jungkook woke up at 8 in the morning and did his morning routine and went for jogging on the near by park.

After 1 and half hour jungkook went inside his house and saw mr.jeon and namjoon sitting on the living room reading newspaper and drinking tea with biscuits.

"Good morning papa and Bhai " jungkook said

Mr.jeon and namjoon looked up from the newspaper when they heard jungkook's voice and saw him standing near the couch.

"Good morning son" "good morning kookie" mr.jeon and namjoon said together and smiled at jungkook.

"Ohh.... kookie u came jinnie please bring kookie's green tea" mrs.jeon said to seokjin when she saw jungkook sitting in the living room.

"Ji mummy ji..." Seokjin said from kitchen.

And after 5 mins she came with jungkook's green tea and gave him his tea and sat beside mrs.jeon.

Jungkook started drinking his green tea while reading the newspaper which namjoon was reading few minutes back.

"Amm... kookie I was thinking of visiting miso is it ok if I visit her" mrs.jeon asked hesitantly

"Yeh mummy it's ok but do tell me when u will visit di so I can tell di and eunwoo and don't forget to bring ur I'd card with you guys okay" jungkook said and mrs.jeon nodded her head and said "jinnie will come with me soo I think we should go at 4 in the evening after completing all the work right jinnie" seokjin nodded her head and said "yes mummy ji....it will be good if we goo after completing all our house work"

"Ok then call me when u guys will be going now I am going to take shower" jungkook said and went towards his room.

On the other side

With taehyung

Taehyung got up at 7 in the morning and did her morning routine and went towards the garden after coming in garden she walked bare foot on the moisty grass and after some time she did some yoga and after half an hour she went inside the house and went towards the kitchen to help her mother with kitchen work.

She went inside the kitchen and saw her mom talking with the house hold helper who was washing the dishes.

"Good morning mom and Lily di " taehyung said with an beautiful smile on her face

"Good morning tae baby" mrs.kim said and smiled at taehyung

While lily just turned around indirectly telling taehyung that she is angry with her.

Taehyung pouted sadly and went towards lily and hugged her tightly from behind and said " am sorry di please na talk to me"

" What sorry haa...I was on holiday only for week and u don't even have time to call me and tell me that your marriage has been fixed....I am hurt" lily said glaring at taehyung cutely.

Taehyung pouted more and said "i didn't want to disturb you when u were spending ur time with ur husband and daughter after a long time I wanted u just focus on ur family time only " taehyung said

Then lily turned around after washing her hand and cupped taehyung's face on her hand and said "it's ok tae now I am not angry with you but u have to tell me every detail and how ur soon to be husband looks like" taehyung smiled and nodded her head. And said "i don't have to tell you how he looks "