9.jungkook and miso

they have there dinner with some talks in between and after there dinner they kept the plate in sink and again went towards the living room and sat on the sofa and talked for some time and then went towards there rooms as it was getting late and it was already the bed time so after saying good night to each them taehyung went towards her room while mr and mrs Kim went towards their shared room.

______________________________________

On the other side with jungkook.

Eunwoo and jungkook looked at each other and eunwoo nodded his head while jungkook was shocked and said slowly " mimi di...." Yes they are the ones who were not confused rather one was happy to see the reunion the cute dou while another was feeling the wave many of emotions he was feeling happy, sad, hurt, he was happy to again meet his sister after soo many years, while he was feeling sad and hurt looking at his sister's condition.

"Yes bun ur mimi di" miso said

Jungkook then quickly went towards her said and hugged her tightly but carefully not to hurt her injures. Jungkook closed his eyes and let his tears fall crying silently and miso was also crying.

" Amm...I think we should go out and let them talk" eunwoo said seeing his bestfriend and miso crying.

" Ahh...ok" mr.choi said and then they went out leaving the crying dou.

Out side of the miso hospital cabin.

Mr and Mrs choi were confused seeing their daughter and the cold commissioner crying in each other arms and that they know each other.

They thought to ask them when they will go inside.

Inside the cabin

Jungkook and miso were still crying. After sometime miso pulled away from the hug and hold his face on her hand and wiped his tears and said "now bun don't cry...u don't look good while crying u know"

And jungkook giggled a little and said
"Ok di I will not cry"

And then they sat there silently for few minutes when jungkook said in broken voice " i am sorry di I couldn't protect you....I was not there when you need me... only if I was fast enough I would have saved you iam sorry " jungkook was looking down all the time as his guilty felling was double.

"Bun look at me" miso said and made him look at her " it's not ur fault that this happened with me you don't know anything and u did ur best and see now I am sitting here I front of u all well and in few months I will be all fine all because of u and eunwoo " miso said

"Di I know u don't want to remember that dreadful things happened to u but can tell me if u know they were and why amm...u know at if u remember there faces" jungkook asked after some time carefully not to hurt and as eunwoo said she will be more sensitive and can be on depression.

" Yes..bun I know one of them was an my office colleague he proposed me but I rejected him as I used to get this bad vibes from him and after that day he started to bother me even more and used to stare at me more and after few months I started to feel that someone was following me and then after few days I started to get messages from an unknown number I ignored at first thing it's some one doing timepass but after that the started to send me my office pics then I got scared and don't know what to do I was about to go to police but then this happened " miso said

" Di what was the name of that colleague of urs " jungkook asked

"Lee min-ji" miso said

"Hmm...ok" jungkook said and massaged hyun-min to find out about Lee min-ji

And after some time mr and mrs choi came inside

"Soo miso and jungkook how do you guys know each other" mr choi asked