3. the marriage proposal

After reaching the ashram the priest called someone and told them that he is coming to meet them tomorrow. And then again begin to pray.

______________________________________

The same night.

Jungkook was out as he was busy with the missing girl case and he know that the girl is not safe but don't said any thing in front of hansoo ( the old man if u forget) as he will be more worried.

Right now he Is at the company were miso ( the girl ) worked. To ask few questions to her colleagues.

When Jungkook and his 2 trust officer where about to enter the company building when an guard stopped them and asked

" who are u...I have never seen u here. Show me ur I'd "

Jungkook looked at one of the officer who nodded his head getting the signal.

"We are police and it will be good for u if u corporate with us" one of the officer said

" How can I believe u guys are real police officer not any fraud. " The guard said. And now both police officers were getting angry but jungkook was calm.

" Hyun-min show him I'd " jungkook said in his deep cold voice, sending Shivers down the spinal cord of the guard. The officer nodded his head and showed him his police I'd.

( the police I'd card )

The guard shiverd in fear and said while shuttering " Aabbb...sir I am sorry, please forgive me" "it's ok now take us to the manager of this company" another officer named hawang said.

The guard nodded and told them to follow him.

They went inside and the guard called the manager.

After some time the manager come and asked confusedly " what hap
pened ji-chan , why u called me here " " sir they are from police" the guard named ji-chan, said.

He then looked at jungkook and immediately realised how he is, and bowed at him, jungkook nodded his head and said.

" I will directly come to the point, did any girl named choi miso worked here think care and say " jungkook said in plain voice. The manager said " how will I know sir there are many employees and I can't remember everyone's name " jungkook nodded and looked at hyun-min, who immediately understand and showed the picture of miso to him.

 The manager said " how will I know sir there are many employees and I can't remember everyone's name " jungkook nodded and looked at hyun-min, who immediately understand and showed the picture of miso to him