The Upper East Side

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here... and I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena van der Woodsen. Was it only a year ago our It-Girl mysteriously disappeared for quote 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly, she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves: Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel!

 Thanks for the photo, Mel!

     Madeleine stood with champagne in hand reading the blast that the Serena van der Woodsen was back in town, she nearly dropped her glass. Blair was sure to freak. Madeleine looked around the party for Blair but ran face-first into a familiar blonde "Serena?" "M! hey!" Serena said, pulling her favorite Bass in for a hug. Blair walks over to hug Serena "Hi, Serena, so good to see you!" Madeleine raised an eyebrow knowing Blair was fully upset and a mess when Serena left, Madeleine and Chuck share a glance knowing everything is gonna blow up.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     "Madeleine let's get going," Chuck said adjusting his scarf  "Ugh I know we have to take the stupid gross bus today" she said standing up from her vanity and grabbing her bag. Chuck had given up his seat for madeleine while Nate sat next to her.  "Serena looked Effing hot last night. There's something wrong with that level of perfection... It needs to be, violated" Chuck said practically day dreaming "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm related to you" Madeleine said in disgust "Yeah dude, you are deeply disturbed" Nate said "And yet, you know I'm right." chuck said. Nate nodded mean while Madeleine shot him a look. "Hey, you're telling me, if you had the chance-" Chuck began, " I have a girlfriend-"  "You guys have been dating since kindergarten, and you haven't sealed the deal" Chuck retorted "Who says seal the deal?" Nate said as if that was the main issue at hand. "Oh my God you're both children" Madeleine said rolling her eyes at the two boys behavior.

     Exiting the bus, a teen a bit taller than her bumps into madeleine the both mutter anxious apologies to another this catches the attention of the young Bass "Hey! are you following us or something?" Chuck says lightly pushing his sister towards Nate "No, I—I go to your school. Identical uniforms, kind of a tip-off?" Dan pointed towards the uniform he was wearing. Madeleine looked him up and down as if trying to picture him at their school, Nate laughed and the trio left.

     "Hey!" Madeleine said strutting over to Blair and the underlings while they received the party invites done by some underclassmen. One of underlings moved over so she could sit next to Blair, they kissed each other's cheeks and sat down. "Not bad! And here's yours, as promised" Blair said handing it over to the young girl. "Thanks" she said beaming with joy.

    "Hey! There you guys are. I looked all over the dining hall for you" Serena said with her yogurt. "Oh hi, I'm Serena" she introduced her self to the young girl much to Blair's displeasure. " I know. I mean, hi, I'm Jenny." Madeleine found the whole thing amusing the young girl seemed to idolize Serena more than Blair. "So, When's the party?" Serena asked looking at Blair, Madeleine shared a glance with Blair. "Saturday. And you're kind of not invited. Since 12 hours ago, everyone thought you were at boarding school. Now we're full, and uh, Jenny used up all the invites" Blair said giving her best fake smile. "Um, actually..." Jenny chimed in "You can go now" Blair's demeanor completely changed. "Sorry" "No, its okay, I got a lot of stuff to do anyway." Serena said brushing off rejection.