Victor Victrola

Have you heard, Upper East Siders? Burlesque is all the rage again, and sometimes, a little raging is exactly what you need. 

     The night prior for Madeleine was definitely... a long one. Apparently jealousy can really spark romance, or well lust. Waking up alone wasn't comforting for her she looked at her phone, 7 am. The door opened revealing Henry with breakfast. "I love fresh fruit!" she said accepting the bowl from him, "I didn't know what you'd want so I had the chef take care of it." He said scratching the back of his head. "No it's perfect." she said kissing his cheek. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     Madeleine looked over the business plan that the younger Bass drafted. "The numbers look good, and it will definitely be a hit with older men, while drawing a new crowd intrigued by the past. Looks good for Father."  "It's going to be fine, right?" The younger twin asked. "Yeah I don't see why he wouldn't wanna invest in it. He's going to be thrilled that you want to be involved in the business." she said reassuring her brother. "Maybe you should come with he will be more open to the proposal." he said nervously and knowing their Father favors the eldest over him. "Chuck, you are capable and the proposal is amazing, You don't need me. You can do this" She said grabbing the  collar of his shirt. "Let me adjust your collar. There you look like Bass partner material" she said smiling at him.

     Leaving her and her brother's place she got a message from the last person she expected, 'Cherie! come have lunch with me today' Madeleine wasn't sure what to do, It's harmless right? Unsure of herself she called Henry, straight to voice mail. She pouted and called again, straight to voice mail. She opened her chat with the Blonde, 'Okay sure'

     Madeleine stood in her closet staring at her clothes she wasn't sure what to wear she wanted to be presentable but didn't want to disrespect her boyfriend. She put on business casual. The door opened with Henry briefcase in hand "Hey, you okay?" she asked "Yeah I just have another meeting to go, before we head out" He said  grabbing some files off the night stand. "Where you going?" he asked. "to lunch with a friend, I called you earlier" She said promptly grabbing a bag and heading out.

Careful M lies don't get you too far especially with me keeping an eye on you

     Madeleine sat down at the table nervously sipping on her martini. "So you know Henry?" She asked,  "Of course we grew up together!" he smiled "and you're friends?" She asked tilting her head. "In the way Serena and Blair are, we often clash and he's rather grumpy guy" he pouted. Madeleine laughed "He can be a bit grumpy at times, especially today" she said sipping her martini. "Oh, that's right he had a meeting with the Thompson family, David had Henry take Braelin out to lunch" he said taking a bite out of the the sushi that the hostess had dropped off.

     "What?" he said looking up at Madeleine who looked crushed "Oh! Je Suis désolé did he not tell you?" He asked fearing to have hurt her feelings "I guess I'm shocked to hear from you and not gossip girl" she chuckled after that her phone buzzed getting a E-blast  "Never mind"

Looks like the new hot it couple are seeing other bubbly blondes, at least they have the same type.

     "It's just business, chérie don't worry." he said grabbing her hand in comfort "but we meet through business what if he ends up liking her! Her father is part of the top family in Canada and her mom is a actress! I don't even know my mom I can't compare" She whined slamming her head on the table getting some glances from other table. "Mon amour, tu es l'alexandrite dans une mer de diamants" He said rubbing her head on the table "Votre mère vous méprise tous les jours, elle est toujours avec vous." she looked up and the blonde with teary eyes "I should really take French" she laughed. "Don't worry I'll tutor you" he laughed "Promise?" she asked. "Promise"

     " chérie, I am really sorry let me make it up to you," He said getting up and helping her into his car. "Where are we going?" Madeleine asked "you'll see" he said. They headed into a  tall building. As they entered the suite Madeleine gasped, she saw several kittens. She absolutely loves cats. Pierre smiled as she played with several kittens. The breeder stood next to Pierre "You're a lucky guy" He said gesturing to Madeleine "I wish." He said. "I want this one!" she said holding up a small Siamese, Pierre reached out his wallet  handing the man some cash.

     After the emotional lunch she went to drop off her new kitten for the their trip to the lake. she found him outside the palace chain smoking. Upon seeing her he rushed over  "He didn't try anything on you did he?" She raised an eyebrow "No, you didn't try anything on Kelly did you?" she said walking past him asking the door man to retrieve her bag and have the man drop her cat off. "Hey, It's not like that Maddy" He said grabbing her "I didn't say it was, I simply asked the same question you did my love" She kissed his cheek getting in the car "You coming?"

     At the lake they sat on a; to their standards a 'small boat' for a 'lowkey afternoon' Madeleine's phone rang as they picked at a small charcuterie board "So Bart didn't go for it, but I already booked a party so bring Your little dogs and let's party" he said slurring his words "Charles, I'm sorry I didn't go with for the proposal" She said "I don't care he's cheating on Lily anyway" and Chuck abruptly ended the call. Madeleine furrowed her eyebrows "I think my father is dating Serena's mom?" she looked up at Henry in confusion.

     "In a couple hours we're gonna need to head to the burlesque for a party" She said putting her phone in the tote "And you're bringing the dogs" Henry raised and eyebrow, "Oh stop!" she shoved him, he smirked going to fully shove her over the boat. Madeleine caught on though pulling him down with her. They both surfaced the up and went for a kiss.

After several hours, Madeline and Henry got dressed and less wet and headed on down to the burlesque. upon walking in she see's The Blair Waldorf stripping on stage. "Well there's something you don't see everyday" Henry let out a chuckle "Holy shit." 

As you might have guessed, Upper East Siders prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition. It's human nature to be free. No matter how long you try to be good you can't keep a bad girl down.

I don't know french yall so sorry if it's awful .Did a ridiculous amount of digging into the Thompson family in Canada and bro sucks he divorces his first wife the day she gave birth to their son and got with an actress also i have nothing against the Thompson family and no hate to Ms. Braelin Thompson (she's 15 )enjoy the free college and trust fund babe,xoxo not gossip girl.