Dare Devil

With Blair's boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season, B is free to focus on the most important event of the fall, her annual sleepover. A tradition since the year 2000. Each one more decadent than the last. No expense or reputation is spared. With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place, all that's missing is BFF Serena Van der Woodsen.

     Madeleine and Blair discussed sleepover details, when Serena and Jenny were on the phone with Eric "What was that I heard? Eric's coming home? It's perfect timing" Blair asked. "How so?" Serena asked  "Well it gives Eric and your mother time to bond while you get drunk on Schnapps and moon the NYU dorms from the limo." Madeleine looked over, had Blair really forgotten what happened? "Blair, what are you talking about?" Serena laughed. "S the most important night of the fall," Blair said like was the most obvious thing.

     "Oh... The sleepover" Serena said looking a bit anxious  "I prefer soiree, sleepover is so sophomore year" Blair said as if they weren't sophomore's last year. "B, Serena has that date with Dan remember?" Madeleine said hoping Blair wouldn't be too mad "Remember the guy you realized is actually a human being?" Serena said "You were serious?" Blair said confused "We can maybe swing by-" "I am not a stop along the way I am a destination, and if you refuse to attend I can find a replacement, girls the waiting list" Blair said with an outstretched hand receiving files. 

     "Okay well see you guys later, bye Jenny" Serena said leaving "Little Jenny Humphrey, why didn't I think of you before. You're coming to the soiree." Blair looked her up and down. "Me, really?" she asked "Her, really?" the minions asked. "The thing is Jen if you come you'll have to be up to anything" Madeleine said giving her an out. "I'm up for anything" Jenny said grinning "My place 7 O'clock sharp" Blair said with a sly smile.

     "Ah, a girls first sleepover something she'll never forget. Let's make sure of it" Blair said sitting on the lunch table. " Taking bets on how long she last" One minion said "Fifty bucks says an hour, and not one minute more." the other said. "A hundred says she last the whole night" Madeleine countered.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     Madeleine had her driver bring her bag in and hand it to Dorota, Blair's maid when she arrived "Thank you Arthur" she said as he left. "Now that your here let's get ready" Blair laughed as Madeleine had put on a red satin dress, While she had a manicurist do her nails, over the hours girls had sporadically filtered in  Much to Madeleine dismay the blonde twins  from earlier had been invited. At 7 Jenny had entered like a lost deer with her Hello Kitty sleeping bag. 

     Madeleine was worried for the girl she was desperate to escape the Brooklyn life style and enter the Upper East Side. "Yay! Jenny!" Blair said bouncing on over the the Brooklynite "Let's get you an outfit!" Blair said pulling her over to the racks of clothes. Madeleine got up since the manicurist had been done with her nails. Her and Blair dressed jenny up like a doll "Gold is definitely your color  little J" Madeleine said standing behind her while Blair fixed her hair.  "I'm even Impressed" Blair said "I mean I don't really...feel right" Jenny said doubting herself "Jen trust us you look stunning, once you have make up on, everything will look right." Madeleine said picking up a palette "My mother always said 'Fashion knows not of comfort. All that matters is the face you show the world. Your face looks like it's going to a bat mitzvah' " Blair said causing Madeleine to roll her eyes.

      "Maddy before we finish the renovation, Let's have a drink" Blair said handing the girls drinks. "Here's a martini" Blair said handing Jenny a glass. "Oh, no thanks, I don't like Vodka" She said nervously. "Well that's good because martini's have Gin" Madeleine sipping hers. "Either swallow that or swipe your metro card back home." Blair said.  Jenny looked nervous but sipped anyway.  "Now ladies it's time for truth or dare they all sat down as Madeleine started on Jenny's make up. Jenny looked shocked when she saw the dares increasingly get out of hand "Um I pick truth" Jenny said nervously."