Bad News Blair

Madeleine and Serena headed on over to Blairs to have breakfast with her. "So tell me all about Henry! You guys seem so cute!" Serena squealed. "I mean, Chuck hates him; my dad sees him as a business deal, and he comes across as crass and shallow at first, but he's a really great guy!" Madeleine gushed about her new beau "I'm really glad you're happy with him M" Serena smiled. "How are things with Brooklyn Boy?" Madeleine asked. "Okay, I really like Dan. He's just so different, and he's really into writing and literature." Serena smiled as she thought of him. "That's a rare breed S, Keep him." Madeleine said as her and Serena entered Blair's place.

Hey Upper East Siders. There's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than surprises. And we see Blair's got a three for 1 special: her mother Eleanor who has just returned from Paris along with S and M on the side, having brunch.

     "Hey, You're up!" Serena said excitedly, "Did we have something planned?" Blair stood there confused "Darling it's impolite to interrupt, I was just telling them Bendel's is interested in carrying my line." Blair sat down next to Serena "Really? That's fantastic ! Why didn't you say anything?" Blair asked.

     "I came back from Paris early to put together a look book, and if they like what they see-" "Which of course they will" Madeleine said "Thank you, this could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection." 

     "Because more people should be like you mother" Blair said biting into a croissant "Before you tuck into that, you might find the low fat yogurt more appealing." Eleanor said drastically changing the mood. Serena got up feeling uncomfortable "I lost two pounds while you were away" Blair said in a desperate attempt for some approval from her mother. "And you look marvelous darling" She said standing up looking at serena who was admiring her new clothes, Madeleine shot Blair a look, and Blair shot her one back, the two engaged in non-verbal argument while Serena and Eleanor chatted.

     "Blair and I have plans today" Serena mentioning this broke up the non-verbal argument "We do?" Blair asked looking confused. "You and Serena are going out to work on your relationship" Madeleine said getting and grabbing her phone, "What about you?" Blair asked "Tennis date" Madeleine smiled.

     After an hour and a half of playing tennis, Madeleine fanned herself as her bf changed his outfit "So are you excited to attend the lost weekend" she asked. "Not really" Henry laughed "But if your brother and friend hates me less than it's worth a try"

The girls might have plans for the day, But the boys are booked for the weekend.