The Photoshoot From Hell

Is that a smile we see on B's face? The spotlights finally on her for once and S actually helped her get it. I guess miracles can actually happen 

     After showering from her tennis date, Madeleine sent a good luck text to Henry, as she wasn't sure what Chuck would do to him. '911 come over asap.' Upon seeing this text from Blair, Madeleine got in her limo speeding to Blair's. "What happened!" she said out of breath "Blair's in her mother's photo shoot!" Serena said excitedly. Madeleine let out a sigh "I thought it was an emergency" she said and went to hug Blair "Congrats B, I'm so happy for you." she smiled. 

     After all the other girls had left Madeleine hung around Blairs "You wanna get some dinner?" she asked "I have the photoshoot tomorrow" B said politely declining  "That's tomorrow love, not today" she shot her a passive aggressive smile  "How about froyo?" Blair said nervously. Madeleine let out a sigh "Sure" She smiled Madeleine was nervous this whole thing would affect all the progress Blair has made. 

     Serena and Blair were looking at clothes while Blair took photos, she and Serena over heard the photographer complaining about her being prim and poised "Is he fucking serious?" Madeleine whispered to Serena "She's wearing gloves how else is she supposed to pose?" she said rolling her eyes "Be nice!" Serena whispered back. The photographer looked over and Serena smiled and elbowed Madeleine to do the same as she had a sour look on her face.

     Serena and Madeleine went over to Blair to help her to loosen up Madeleine had put some music on her phone to help Blair feel more energized and the three girls were having fun while the photographer snapped several shots of them until Serena's phone rang "Wait where are you going?" Blair asked worried "It's Dan I gotta go" she said. "No you have to stay, right M?" Blair shot her a pleading look "Uh, yeah! it'll be so fun S" Madeleine said grabbing her arms to do a little dance. Serena had a sheepish smile "Okay!"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     "Hey gorgeous! get ready we have a shoot to go to!" Madeleine said walking in with Peonies for Blair, Madeleine noticed Blairs watery eyes "What's wrong Blair" she asked worried "They decided to go with a different model, wanna go and make fun of her?" Blair said sniffling.  "Of course, she's probably all American and low tax bracket looking, you were  too rich looking you would make them feel too poor to buy the clothes" She said locking arms with her.

     Upon entering both of their smiles faded "Oh my God" Madeleine said with disbelief  "You have got to be kidding me." Blair said agitated. "Blair! Madeleine! what took you so long" Serena said with a big smile. Blair scoffed and walked off Madeleine followed behind her. "Blair! M! what's wrong where are you going? Why are you mad?" She said trailing behind her heels clicking down each step. "Why am I mad? You mean why aren't I Furious" Blair yelled. "I can't believe for one second I thought that it would be different this time!"

     "What would be different?" Serena said confused. "You couldn't stand the spotlight shining  on me for once could you?" Blair yelled. "What are you talking? I was told that we were doing this together. What you did not get my message?" Serena said tilting her head.  "So this morning, When you saw the call sheet, was my name there? When I wasn't in hair and makeup, you didn't think that seemed strange? When the dressing room had only your named on it, you thought it was an oversight?"

     "I was told you were running late!" Serena exclaimed "S she lives with the designer, how could Blair have been running late?" "They told me you wanted me here" Serena said with sincerity "And you believed them ?" Blair said shocked "Look Blair, I encouraged you to do this Why I would try to steal this from you, I pushed you to do this" Serena said. "Because you take everything from me! Nate! My mom! You can't even help it. Maddy was right, It's who you are." Blair exclaimed and stormed off.

Spotted, Lonely Boy's rude awakening Upper East  Side Queens aren't born at the top they climb their way up in heels. No matter who they have to tread on to do it.

     Serena stormed up while Blair went the other direction Madeleine saw Dan walk off in the direction Blair went so Madeleine went upstairs, Once upstairs she saw Serena changing. "Serena?" she asked with hesitation "Are you here to yell at me and how I'm an attention hungry monster and that  It's just who I am?" she huffed out changing into her clothes "Serena I'm sorry I said that, but I thought we'd be on the side cheering on Blair with... Dan?" Madeleine said "He's here?" Serena asked worried "Uh, yeah he kinda saw all of that...he went to talk to Blair" Madeleine shuffled around uncomfortably. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     Madeleine was on the rooftop with Serena while she packed  her bags "Do you think B is still here?" Dan walked over with craft service food.  "you're still here?" She asked "Yeah well I figured I can't go with out heading over to craft service." He said handing her the plate of snacks "Also I talked with Blair and I'm sorry for judging you."  

     "I'm sorry for giving you a reason, hey can you ask me out again? no drama I promise"  Serena smiled. " You promise? No! That means it'll never happen." Dan said laughing "Ohh! Okay quick! I take it back I un-promise." she giggled "Friday at 8?" he asked "Deal"

     "I suppose we can agree to those terms" Blair walked over rolling her eyes "But seriously you can't wear those shoes, hmm or that hair" She looked him up and down. "Seriously Daniel the side burns are a crime" Madeleine said pointing to them with disgust. "Okay fine" Dan laughed.

     "I'm sorry for not realizing Elanor lied B, I shouldn't have pushed you to do this" Serena said "I'm glad you did today was really big for me, I just wished it was more fun" Blair said hugging Serena  "I Have a camera and we still have clothes" Madeleine smirked pulling her camera out of her purse.

This just in, S B and M caught committing a crime of fashion. Who doesn't love a 5 finger discount? Especially if one of those fingers is the middle one. Everyone knows you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. And in a world ruled by bloodlines and bank accounts, it pays to have a pal.

      Madeleine got home taking off her heels she went into her room seeing flowers on her bed with a card she bent over reading it, "You like them?" a voice came from behind her, Madeleine squealed and hugged Henry "I love them! how was your weekend?" she said hugging him "Interesting he said setting down his brief case to hug her back it made a loud thud "What's in there a bomb?" She laughed "something like that, now let me take you out tonight princess."

As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there's no denying we'd all be a little less rich without them, and these girls do besties better than anyone else. No, that's not a tear in my eye. It's just allergies. Without you, I'm nothing. Gossip girl.