The Lost Weekend

Chuck, Nate, and Henry. What an interesting weekend.

     "Ah, found it. Piaget," Chuck said, presenting and showing it to Nate with pride. "Just call it a watch," he laughed, "It cost fifteen grand; it deserves its own name." Chuck stashed a few more items, "Are you sure it's a good idea to invite Henry?" Nate asked. "I wanna see what he's capable of and how easy he can stray with the ultimate indulgence dangled in front of him; the lost weekend is the perfect opportunity to do it," Chuck smirked locking his cabinet. The doorbell rings. "Here we go." Chuck said, pointing to the door.

     Henry sat with a whisky, looking at all the St. Jude's boys, glaring with disgust. He wasn't used to the egregious New York lifestyle, his father sent him to school in France to learn 'grace' and 'proper manners'. Henry knew he was an absolute outsider to this lifestyle but couldn't figure out why Chuck had invited him. 

     Chuck grabbed a drink from a call girl and stood on a coffee table in the middle of the room. "You've lived through Ivy Week and hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice. Now, let's ruin those chances. Let me remind you of the rules. As of this moment there is no outside world that I do not show you; you eat what I provide, practice what I preach and till I say so, the only girls you talk to are the ones I've paid for. Let the Lost Weekend commence!" All the men in the room cheered. Henry had a feeling this was going to be a long weekend.

     A call girl sat next to Henry "Hey Mr. Lonely" She said with a friendly smile, Henry looked up from his drink he'd been staring at for the past 20 minutes "Hey" he said, refusing to look at her hands gently placed her hands under his chin and tilted it up "My eyes are up here, handsome" she said with a smirk, he swatted her hand away "You don't interest me" he said "I bet I could be real interesting" She said seductively "Cheap women like you are all the same" He said not even looking at her. The lady got up leaving him alone and whispered something to Chuck, before moving on to the next guy.

     "What was that?" Nate asked "Just keeping an eye on some things" Nate said sipping on his drink, Nate laughed and downed the rest of his drink, they both look over seeing a disheveled looking familiar face, Carter Baizen "Woah is that Carter Baizen? I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eight grade, he looks intense" Chuck rolled his eyes "Are you high? He looks like  Matthew McConaughey between movies The guy's a loser. Look, anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies in the face of all that is holy to Chuck Bass."

Upon hearing the name Carter Baizen Henry looked up gripping his drink Henry Ford absolutely detested Carter Baizen. The only thing he hated more than the New York life style was Grifters and Cheats and having crossed paths with Carter Baizen Your luck always runs out. Last time Henry had seen Carter was a casino and now Carter was here and looking homeless and weaseling his way in between Chuck and Nate.

     Through out the day Henry kept an eye from the distance until it came to head at the pub. All the boys exited the taxi with girls decked out in St. Patrick's day clothes "Phase 3 Pub Crawl, Five boroughs" Chuck said as he presented the pub and ushered the men in "Fifty pubs, five hundred chances to get laid, and remember don't dip your shillelagh in the wrong pot of gold" it stopped when Nate and Chuck had a stand off outside leaving.

     Henry grabbed a old fashion and stood by Chuck "Carter Baizen is trouble you know" He said not even looking at Chuck "How would you know?" Chuck asked also refusing to look at Henry. "My circle has had unfortunate run ins with Carter Baizen. Don't let your guard down." Henry said downing the last of his drink.

      The next morning Henry was packing his brief case and  went through his phone. He saw a text from none other than Chuck Bass 'Meet me at the palace' Henry rolled eyes took care of some last minute work and headed to the palace.

     As soon as he entered the suite he sees chuck holding a key "My Piaget is missing along my Babe Ruth ball." Chuck said sitting there looking livid. "I don't need a Piaget, My Hermès is worth more-" Chuck interrupted "I know you didn't take it, Carter Baizen did" "So do you have a plan?" Henry asked. "Of course, do you?" Chuck asked. "I do" Henry said "Then lets go, I'll have Arthur pull up." Chuck said adjusting his shirt "We're taking my car it's easier to drive" Henry said pulling his keys from his coat. "Deal" They shook hands, Chuck looked down "Nice watch" 

     Henry sped in his car white knuckling the steering wheel, when the two boy had arrived. Henry had paused, while Charles wasted no time to get Nate. Henry sat their sighed opened his brief case and loaded his German Schuler Reform with 4 bullets, once done he calmly exited his car and made his way to Carter Baizen.

     "Look, you got my watch and my ball. you keep them. Take care of these guys and I don't call the cops. We walk out of here." Chuck said bargaining. "Actually I think we'll leave with the ball and watch" Henry said lining up his aim "Woah! Hey man, no need to get crazy" Carter said in a panic, Along with the men he was with. "Is this your pathetic attempt to pay back the money you owe?" he said arching an eyebrow. "My lawyer will be in contact with you shortly" he said lowering the gun and walking away with Nate and Chuck closely following behind. 

     "Yo man that was so cool!" Nate said wrapping his arm around Henry. "Wasn't that pretty cool Chuck!" Nate said laughing and looking back at a stoic Chuck while Henry smirked and quietly laughed looking down. "Thank you" Chuck said holding out his hand "Of course" Henry said shaking it "We should all got to a bar" Nate said wrapping his other arm around Chuck "I'll see you tomorrow Nathaniel" he said entering the limo that pulled up. "C'mon man let me buy you a drink" Nate said getting in Henry's car, he laughed "I think I'll have to buy them" 

It seems golden boy is awfully fond of Mr. Legacy  can't wait to see the blossom of this broship

My laptop took way longer to get fixed I'm so sorry also I wanted to split this up into three parts as i wanted to split the boys story line from the girls.