Chapter 3

Well I was at school roaming the halls with Keith and trying my best to make sure that my piercings and tattoos with Keith's over sized hoodie
Flashback to the bathroom
My eyes widen in shock as I notice that I didn't take out any of my piercings and was wearing a tank top with slits where you can see my toned 6 pack from beating guys.4x my size.
I had bruses all over my face and my glasses are missing. "Blaze Blair Myers what the fuck we're you thinking ending to school looking sex...like that" Keith blushed. I loomed up at him and cupped his face in my hands to get him to look at me in the eyes. "Sorry that fight last night got me bad and I woke up late thinking it was Saturday only to have ma tell to get ready for school. So I am sorry." I rushed in a hurry.
He just stares at me with a evil smirk on his handsome face and yes I have a little crush on him. I wait for him to speak. "Ok you are off the hook but you have to make it up to me.." He didn't finish the sentence cause I smashed my lips onto his.
At first he was shocked then he wrapped his arms around my waist while mine went to his black spiky hair. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance. But my mouth stayed shut and in reply to that he groaned and his hands skillfully made their way to my ass and he squeezed which made me moan. He took his chance and plunged his tongue in my mouth. When I pulled away he whimpered I just laughed and seductively whispered in his ear "later". All he did was shiver and nod. I have him one last peck on his swollen lips and took the hoodie from around his waist and walked out of the restroom waiting for him to get over his shock.

Keith's p.o.v
Wow