Chapter 9

During the middle of my first class we were in the middle of drawing when the intercom buzzed and called my name. I slowly lifted out of my seat in the back of the room and gathered my things then headed out the door. With stares and gaping mouths I shut the door to my art class. As I was walking to the office I looked back to what I was sketching back there. It was an idea i wanted for a tattoo. The design was a simple rose made out of pages from books. i know its not the best but it has so much meaning to me cause reading is my second escape.

Arriving at the office the woman greeted me and told me to just go ahead and enter. As I was opening the door to the principal's office, he said, "fighting in the halls, Blazie i thought you knew better." He looked very disappointed when looking at me. Then I heard the high pitched giggle, and turned my head to a very slutty Roxy. " I was using self defense when it happened uncle! I swear I was the one being attacked first by both of them! Keith attacked me and all I did was knock him out, then she attacked me and I forgot my own strength. I am sorry uncle that i upset you, but I am not going to apologize to the ones who started it" I finished my rant out of breath. Roxy's smug expression turn to one of shock then fear.

My uncle motioned for me to sit and I obeyed. " Well Blaize that is something different than what Ms. Duff told me. She said that you attacked her and Mr. Shadow out of no where. So what i am going to do is go over the footage and see who is telling me the truth." he said calmly. Roxy's fear seemed to grow at being caught that she was lying to the principal. As my Uncle was looking at the footage he stopped after everything was over. "I am sorry for bothering you Blaize. I see that it was self defense after all. You are free to go and i will see you and Brandon at the family BBQ this weekend. As for you Ms. Duff you have 1 month of detention and Mr. Shadow," he paused and looked at Keith in the corner," you are suspended till further notice. I will be calling both your parents and talking about this."

He finished and I hugged him then made my way back to my art class. Walking through the door my crew smiled at me seeing that I wasn't in trouble. I sat down and went back to work of the rose. Brandon looked over my shoulder to see what I was drawing and the next thing i hear is gasping coming from my group and the teacher. Being knocked out of my train of thought, I looked up to see that everyone was looking at my drawing that was being displayed on the board. I looked like a deer caught in the headlights i have never let anyone see my drawings and there on the board I see my tattoo porfolio. Well shit was the last thing i thought before i ran out of the classroom.

Who would do that? I am very insecure about my drawings including my tattoo sketches. Next thing I know is I am on the roof seeking isolation. But knowing my friends I won't get that