chapter 4

5 4 3 2 1 finally the bell rang and I was out of this hell hole for the weekend. As I was heading out of the classroom I ran into a wall, so I looked up and it wasn't a wall it was chest. It was Keith's chest to be exact. " hey. what's up Keith?" I asked while blushing. " hey, Blaize I am great since this morning. How are you today?" he asked with a smirk. I smiled to myself cause I knew how to wipe the smirk off his face. I leaned up on my tippy toes and was so close to his face that our lips almost touch. His breathing quickened and he started to sweat badly. " I am great also big boy thanks for asking." I told him in a husky voice. He shivered with delight or so I think it was. We walked down the hall together and he stopped for some reason then He spoke or more like asked a question.

" Blazie will you please be my girlfriend?" he asked very quietly. I looked at him with a questioning face, then he asked again but loud enough to make heads turn. " Blaize Blair Micheal will you be my girlfriend please and you cant say no to me and you know it?!" he asked while getting down on one knee like he was going to purpose.
Holy shit is this really happening to me right now."I have to think about it Keith," I paused for dramatic affect," I would love to be your girlfriend!" This was like a dream come true. My crush asked me out and seems like he likes me so far.
We were heading out to his car while I was about to go to mine. I was about to start making my way to my car until muscular arms coiled their way around my waist.

Hey guys I am doing to start writing another story and updating this one at the same time. We'll see how that works out. Goodnight my lovelies
Love
Kylie