Chapter 12

6 hours have past and the rest of the gang was done with their tattoos. and here I am getting the finishing touches on mine. "Finally you're all done B. Wanna see how it looks boss?" Church cheered ever so happily. I smiled and nodded towards to tired to talk cause this was a really big tattoo.  Taking steps toward the mirror i was amazed by the excellence done by Church in this big piece.

"I love it so much Church," I hugged him close," it's the best I have I swear." I looked at how the word wrap around my bicep, and how the tears in the skin look perfect. Just staring at the beautiful work of art through the small mirror next to the door way.

The sudden gasps are what pulled me out of the trance. I gazed up and there were the boys staring in utter awe of the words gracefully sweep across then under the tears in my skin. "It's amazing boss!", Exclaimed the boys in sync. Brandon just stood there is shock. "Its......its.....its.....", he stammered," Its the tattoo that you said you always wanted!" He smile grew 5 times bigger in 2 seconds right then and there. He seemed so excited that I loved the tattoo so much.

The guys were saying how much they love the design.

//time skip//

We were sitting in the living room like the lazy asses we are. Watchi mg Netflix like it was the only thing for us to do. As eeveryone was glued to the TV I slipped off to go change into my bikini. Maybe a dip in the pool could be fun. After getting ready I headed out quietly to the pool. Did a couple laps then decided to float around on relaxing float.

-------------------
It's short I know don't hate me just yet....
Sorry guys I have been having trouble with writer's block on this story. I hope you can forgive me. I love you all and thanks for the support. If you like this book go check out my newst book
The Nerd, The Badass, and The Heartthrob
--Kayden♡♡