Chapter 11

Blaize's POV

We were on our way to my house when I made a detour to the tattoo parlor. The boys all sent me a smirk as if they could read my mind. Brandon just looked down right confused. That's when he decided to speak up, "Where are we going?" We all just looked at like he was crazy. Knight and Silver scoffed and said at the same time " Well if you didn't become so power hungry for popularity you would know!" Through out the argument I just smirked and pulled up to the tattoo place me and the guys know so well.

Opening the door we were hit with the smell of ink and some weed. When the bell above the door sounded the two most important people to me came bounding towards us. "Welcome to Tattoo Heaven how may we help yo...." Church started to say then looked at who we were. Their eyes widen in shock as they took in me and the guys standing there. "Well what are you guys just standing there for! I'm back!" I cheerfully exclaimed. That's all it took to get them out of their shocked phase. The next thing I know is the 2 masculine tattoo artist are hugging me like their lives depended on it.

"We didn't expect you to ever come back Blaize!" Daemon stated. Daemon is a well built man. He has dark hair and dark eyes. His look makes you want to steer clear of him with tattoos scattered all over the place. But to me and the gang he is a big softie.(Daemon up top) "Yah boss!" exclaimed Church. Now church is different from Daemon completely. With his colored hair that he changes constantly and his light blue eyes. No tattoos in sight on him. He too is a big softie!

But I still love them the same

But I still love them the same. They were there for me through my Dark Ages way before the boys were. I'm at the boys so I was 13 years old. I was getting bullied in the same like these two are my only savior throughout the whole entire world. We found out that we have the same interests in the same dislikes. From then on we became best friends. " How may we help you boss?" Church said excitedly. I thought for a moment and then showed Church By Design. " I've been working on it for a while. The placement of where I want and I have no idea that's why I came here because I could trust you guys. You choose the best spot that this Rose could go." I exclaim thoughtfully.

Right then I knew we'd be in this place for a while. And seeing the look on the guy's face they knew it too.