Chapter 8

As me and Brandon walk towards the front doors hand in hand. We got curious looks for some of the students and even the gossip seeking teachers. I smiled as Brandon looks at me with so much love. His parents are teachers at the uptight boarding school on the other side of town. They never wanted their precious son to be with someone like me, but nobody can help who they fall in love with. Not even Samantha, Brandon's mom, who is currently cheating on her devoting husband and has since 7 years back.

They hate me for my tattoos and piercings that cover the majority of me. Now back to where we were. All the stares were getting on my nerves to the point that i wanted to explode. Brandon pulls me close and whispers in my ears, "Calmati mio amore. Essi non importa." I smiled that he still knew the languages we were taught together. (he said 'Calm down my love. They dont matter) At that thought I kissed his cheek gentle and dragged him towards where our lockers were. When we reached our destination what we saw made my calmness literally disappear.

Standing there like he owned the place was Keith. What made matters even worse is that he was leaning on my locker. " What in the fucking hell do you think you are doing asshole?" I sneered with a scowl that Severus Snape would be proud of. With that statement the asshole looked up and smiled. " Baby! Why did you call me an asshole I am your boyfriend after all" he slurred his words as he tried to reach for me but failed. I all but screamed in his pathetic little face, " we are not together you little shit! You tried to get me to stop doing something I love! Ha you drunken ass fool!" He looked extremely pissed and took a swing at me. 

I quickly side stepped the weak punch, and smirked. This seemed to make him even more angry. He took another swing, this one to my head. When I caught it in my hand we have already attracted an audience. With him in his shacked state I knocked him to the ground with a swift kick. One hard punch to the temple and he is out cold. I was broken out of my state when i heard the cheers and clapping coming from my classmates. Then all of a sudden I heard a very high pitched  scream and then the school slut, Roxy, came to Keith's knocked out state

"What happened to my Kei? Who did this to him?" she practically screamed at the crowd of laughing students. I step up indicating that it was me who put the asshole in his place. She looked at me with fear in her eyes but a mask of disgust. " Who the hell are you? Are you new to this school cause you can't just walts up and act like you run the school. Cause you don't i do" she looked very smuge. I laugh an evil laugh that makes the people who know me smile and stand behind me. " oh so the bully doesn't remember the nerd chick when she is in her true form? I always knew you were the dumb blonde bimbo slut that opens her legs to anything that walks." I say with a smirk on my face. She goes red with embarrassment then  with anger as she tried to lunge at me. when she did I took her wrist and forced it behind her back breaking it along with her arm. I tossed her onto the floor with the asshole Keith and walked away with my group to class feeling like a fucking boss.