Chapter 36

okay so... first of all, HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE! Hope you guys have a good one<3
I'm going out to dinner later with the rest of the family, still early tho

second of all... there's 5 more chapters left (epilogue included) 😬😬😬

thank you for joining me on this journey!

love yall<3

happy christmas if you celebrate !! 🩷🩷

———

Exclusive: Bianca Mariano found guilty for lying under oath in the Fiztory-Paradis divorce case!
Mariano faces up to 3 years in jail for perjury, subject to parole, and has to pay an additional undisclosed sum of money which apparently won't be a problem for the ex-manager of the Fitzroy Hotel since Harry Fitzroy paid her off to perjure herself!
[read more]

———

"Hey, Nay, if anyone calls or drops by, tell them I'm in a very important meeting, alright?" Margot told her assistant the following day as she walked into her office with Sebastian, each one of them holding a cup of coffee from the café down the road where they had just come back from after getting some lunch.

Margot had an extra one for the young assistant.

"You got it," Naomi responded without even looking up from her computer, too busy typing an email.

"It's pumpkin spice season," Margot said with a little amused smile as she placed the coffee on the desk.

It took Naomi a second and a couple of back and forth glances to finally process the fact that her boss had bought her a coffee. A pumpkin Spice Latte with oat milk (based on what the barista's little note on the paper cup read).

"You got me a latte...?"

"A large one too!" Margot responded, lifting her eyebrows and letting them drop back into place with an easy smile. "I know Patrick's going to want to come up here and talk about the newest issue but just tell him we'll do that tomorrow if he calls."

With a small knock on Naomi's desk, Margot stepped into her own office followed by Sebastian who shot the assistant a small amused wink on his way.

He walked straight to the globe to give it a little spin before picking up a clicky ballpoint pen and sitting down in Margot's swivel chair, clicking the pen at a steady rhythm.

Honestly, it didn't bother her much. She simply sat down in one of the two chairs by the desk and crossed her legs while sipping on her coffee.

"You need a new chair. It's digging into my ass bone," Sebastian complained, shifting in his seat with a grimace on his face.

"That's because your ass is boney," Margot shot back. "It's shaped perfectly for mine."

Sebastian scrunched his nose and clicked on her mouse to bring her computer to life. "Anyway. The fashion show. When do you want to have it?"

"Well, it's so off-season, so no one's expecting it now," she responded. "We already have our fall/winter collection. We need a strategic day."

"It all might just work to our advantage," Sebastian replied as Margot turned her screen to an angle so they could both look at it and Sebastian clicked on a folder that had pictures of the items in the secret new collection displayed. "The whole world was getting ready to watch the fall of Margot Paradis. Now, they'll get to watch you come back stronger than ever."