Paradise

तलब है तू, तू है नशा
ग़ुलाम है दिल ये तेरा
खुलके ज़रा जी लूं तुझे
आजा मेरी साँसों में

मरीज़-ए-इश्क़ हूँ मैं, कर दे दवा
हाथ रख दे तू दिल पे ज़रा ओ..

__________________________________________

" What the fuck bro " - Ishan cursed in his low voice but enough for me to hear. He was in utter shock to believe it was real or not . But sadly it was real.

" stop with that look " - I rudely uttered those words while wiping my face with tissue. I looked at my reflection and fuck I am fully drenched.

" who did this to you ?" - Ishan asked desperately controlling hard not to smile. I glared at him . I gave him warning look with my eyes to not do what I was anticipating. But this time he showed his whole thirty two teeths and started laughing hard. He was gripping his stomach by now . Hell , I just fucking want to break his teeth.

" Ishan this isn't funny ."
This time Ishan sensed the depth of situation. So he stopped his laugh and composed himself and wear that serious expression. To be honest he was looking anything but serious.

" What had happened? How did you end like this ? " - Ishan asked in serious tone .

" Nothing, just the tap broke and all the water fell on me and I got drenched. And the worst thing is that this is my hotel , and I am being provided such facilities. " - I was on verge of unleashing my anger . But I don't want to unleash it on Ishan.

" Just do me a favour Ishan , Go get my extra shirt or pants from the car " - I desperately wanted to change this clothes. They are sticking to my body and the girls here are looking at me with thirsty eyes but I'm not in my mood to take part in any sexual activity , atleast not right now.

--------------------

After taking shower , I changed in my other formal black shirt and black pants and exited from the hotel VIP room . I went towards the table where Ishan was sitting. He was keenly watching something or more precisely watching someone. After sensing me beside him . He put it inside his pocket and asked me to sit. We ordered our sedative food , where salad was the only thing that was veg.
We discussed our important business information. Ishaan sent some email to the client while working. I let him do that because he told me that he was going on date with his online friend whom he met two days ago. I didn't argue as long as he was making up for it.

" Sir you called me " - Our discussion got interrupted by someone. Oh so he is the manager. Manager of the DSR hotel. His voice held trembles while his forehead sweating.

" yes... Mr D'Souza right? You know what I'm really impressed. Impressed by the facilities you are providing to your owner. Fucking impressive Mr D'Souza. " - my voice held pure hatred. I never thought that me , Darsh Singh Ranawat has to face this kind of thing in my own hotel. Fucking unbelievable. I clapped my hands together in sarcasm for him .

"Sir it was--"

" You are fired " - I said without any remorse of my words. I'm not feeling guilty that I fired my employee who served himself more than a decade for my hotels . But I can't let him do his works like this . And without wasting more seconds in his presence ,taking my phone from the table and I exited from there.