Into My Arms

हाथों को तेरे अपने
हाथों में ले लेती हूँ
के तकदीरे अपनी सारी पढ़ लूं...

आंखो में तेरे छुपते
अरमान मैं ढूंढता हूं
बस तू सोचे, और पूरे मैं कर दूं...

___________________________________________

Chaahat's Pov :-

Second by second seats getting occupied. Followed by teachers and principal. It was an annual fest . I was busy in clicking photos of teachers , principal and students seated in discipline. Then principal and teacher stood up and walk towards the door to welcome the chief guest, our so called Special guest. I focused my camera on him from the stage . He was passing smiles to everyone which didn't look real , I mean it looked fake. I was busy clicking photos of principal and the chief guest. Suddenly I felt him looking straight at me. I being nervous kept down my camera and looked at him . He too looked at me with his emotionless eyes . His eyes narrowed from my face to my body. A smirk appeared on his impeccable face . Feeling embarrassment , I corrected my glasses and leave the spot as soon as possible.

It seems like I have seen him somewhere but where , I can't remember exactly. I tried to remember, focusing hard in my mind. I corrected my glasses and looked at his direction once again. I licked my dry lips. Indeed he is triple H. Handsome, Hot and husband material. I facepalmed myself and cringed at my thoughts. Like what the hell I was thinking. Last week my rishta got fixed and now I'm thinking about other man... Chi Chaahat.

" Excuse me I have to take this call " - he stood up and went outside. After talking for more than 10 minutes. Principal also went outside to check on him .
" What happened? Is everything alright?
"Yes , it's an important meeting, I have to go " with that he left the college.

***************************************
" Wow , you got two - two awards and here me. Who hasn't got any. This isn't fair. " - a girly voice came from behind. She was examining my award.

" It's not like that , Harshi . I'm your bestfriend na then consider me as your award. And I'm all yours." - I said while hugging her from behind to chear up her mood.

" Stay away from me , Chaahat . you know na I'm straight. " - she said those lines in grimace.

" I didn't mean that way " - I said those words in low voice and then we both started laughing. We both are like this , totally insane.

**************************************

I straight went towards my room and took the warm bath . I just felt tired today. I was so exhausted that I directly went under my blanket and started looking at cilleing . I was indignant at myself that I broke my promise to cease the remaining chapters of my book. Well I started one of my book two days ago and still there were fifty pages remaining and I wanted to finish it as soon as possible but I guess It can't be possible now. I decided to take a good beauty sleep but when I closed my eyes . I shut opened it again . Why the hell I'm not getting sleep. I'm tired and I want sleep, get that shit inside your head you silly girl. Being frustrated I cursed myself and again closed my eyes . But this time my eyes got recompensed with the eyes that had deepest shade of darkness, which was staring deep inside my own charcoal black eyes. He was the one I had a moment in the resturant. Tap broke. We Got wet. Oh finally I remembered. Chief guest ?? And one thing which I forgot, he broke my cat eye glasses. And still you silly Chaahat, thinking about he is triple H. Naah bro he is not. But why am I thinking about him , in the first place. Am I getting pagal ?. When will I stop taking stress on not so important things . oh god I hate this thing about me the most . You need sleep. You need sleep. You need sleep.