It's a Yes

तुम हो...
तुम हो पास मेरे
साथ मेरे हो तुम यूँ
जितना महसूस करूँ तुमको
उतना ही पा भी लूँ..

तुम हो मेरे लिए
मेरे लिए हो तुम यूँ
ख़ुद को मैं हार गया
तुम को, तुमको मैं जीता हूँ...

•••

On the other hand, Darsh was sitting in his cabin, lost in his thoughts.  Suddenly his phone ringed, bringing him back to his world. 
Darsh answered the call.

" Mr Ranawat... the work is done..." -   A girl's voice comes from the other side of the phone, hearing her words, a smirk formed on his undaunted face.

Darsh put his phone back on the night stand and took his step to the huge glass window of his giant room. He looked at the moon who was slightly peeping behind from the moving clouds. His lips slightly curved upward at this.

' It is said that when people are lost, they see the moon like this.  So am I lost too? I don't know the answer to this yet but I know that whatever it is, it is good..' He thought.

" I never felt the need to see you, like this, but now I feel that this is what I need the most.." - Darsh said this to himself. His face looked so magnificent with that small smile.

But then his expression changes and his mind went back to that evening.

Flashback:-

" Cracking this deal is not as difficult as we thought.." - Ishaan said while wrapping up his things. He looked at Darsh proudly and then again started packing his bag.

" You thought, not me " - Darsh said in insolence. He left that place.  But when he was about to pass the door but then he heard someone's voice. Especially the name of that bastard from a girl.  He was about to ignore her and leave but suddenly his steps stop there.

"Mom, Nakul... Why is he marrying her when he loves me?"  These words were enough, although they were laced with her intoxication.

Darsh smiled, not that simple one. He had the smile on my face that always comes after shooting someone with his beloved gun. 

After reaching home, Darsh straight went to take shower. After shower, around 1:20 at midnight, he picked up his phone and called Ishaan.  In the second turn, Ishaan's sleepy voice was heard.

" kya yaar, itni raat ko call matt kiye kar " - Darsh ignored his words.

" Ishaan, I need information about a girl urgently..."

" Dusri pasand aa gayi kya?" - Ishaan laughed at his own comment. But when he realised he was the only one to laugh on his joke, he stopped laughing.

" Okay... What's her name? " - he asked.
" I don't know.." - Darsh said slowly.

" Then how am I supposed to find her details ?- frustrated Ishaan, almost screamed at him.

" You first find out whether Nakul had any girlfriend before? And if he had, bring all her information... " - Darsh said to which Nakul reluctantly agreed.