Beautiful Mess

हो तुमसे शुरू.. तुमपे फ़ना
है सुफियान ये दास्तां
मैं कारवां मंज़िल हो तुम
जाता जहां को हर रास्ता

तुमसे जुदा जो
दिल ज़रा संभल के
दर्द का वो सारा
कोहरा छन गया

___________________________________________

I closed my eyes tightly.  When I opened it after some time, Mr Chief Guest? He was very close to me.  His hands were holding my waist tightly.  There was not a single inch gap between our bodies.  His face near my face. lips almost touching. Our breath got mixed with each other. Due to running, I was breathing heavily and my chest was heaving. His grey eyes were fixed on mine. He was considerable large in everything. His huge body was Covering me completely. His polar bear arms gripped hard on my tiny waist. Pulling me a little closer. He signalled me something in No. I was scared enough that I didn't notice what he was indicating. I was so drowned in the page number of 123 of the one specific book in which , hero saves female protagonist. My eyes widened at my thoughts. Scene. A fucking scene between me and Mr chief guest. After some good fifteen minutes, he left me abruptly. And stood on maintaining a good distance between us.

" Ab bhi yahi kahengi aap " - he asked fixing his coat. His tone was calmer than anything. I wasted no time to asked him back.

" Where is your car? I can't see it.  Let's go. " - I gave him my imbecile smile . To which he just smirked at my actions. I really wanted to swab that smirk out of his face but I can't . Instead I followed him like a good little obedient girl without doing anything stupid. Getting out of this area was my top most priority for now.

I followed him for a few streets and went to where his car was parked.  I took my slow steps towards his car. biting my dry lips and brought my eyes to the logo on the car.  Fucking Rolls Royce.  I took a deep breath with my dry throat and extended my hand to open the door.  I was about to unlock the door when my eyes fell on my clothes.  My condition had become very bad. Because I was completely drenched in the rain, my tshirt and pants also became quite damp.  In such a situation, how could I?  I remained standing outside but the chief guest had already entered inside.  And now he was also giving me dirty looks, asking why I was not coming inside.  Now how can I tell him that I am feeling shy in such a situation?  And if I come inside, his expensive car might get ruined. Me , inside his car will create nothing but mess. Chaahat, you are a fucking mess herself. Staying outside is a better option.

When I did not give any response, he opened his side door and came towards me and demand an explanation from me.

_______________________________________
Darsh's POV:-

Till now she was fine.  She was also going to sit in the car with me.  What happened suddenly that she is standing outside like this now?  And now she is not even coming inside. Thinking this, he opens the door on his side, comes out and stands close to Chaahat.

" Aap ander kyu nhi aa rahi ? ... Kuc-ch  hu-hua- " -  I asked her if something happened. Why she suddenly denying to sit inside. My voice cracked at last words when I find her looking everywhere but me. She is ignoring me now. Wow Darsh you are being ignored. How will you tolerate this neglect now?