Darsh's Commitment

अखां बंद तन वि तू, अखां खोला तां वि तू
जद चुप तन वी तू जदों बोलन तां वी तू
मेरे दिल नू सुकून, मेरी बाँह विच तू
तेरी अखां विच मैं, मेरी अखां विच तू
कि होएया यार, किवें चढ़ेया बुखार?
सोहनिये लवन तेरी नजरां उतार...

___________________________________________

There is always a new name on every page of the book. This is the name of life. But in the same dark midnight, there was someone sitting in the darkness, who is laughing at his life by making friendship with the darkness itself.
It is not that he does not like this life, but what's the value of that life in which he does not get what he wants and what he wants to achieve.

In the dark, Darsh clears the dust from his dark thoughts and swallows the entire alcohol from the glass, he was holding in his hands.
It was not that Darsh was drinking alcohol out of sadness but the real thing was that Darsh drinks every night when he feels defeated.

Darsh whose eyes are redder and brighter than the flame. In those eyes there is not only anger but also yearning. Darsh would rarely have been as dejected in his entire life as he was today.

" Chaahat, if you would become someone's bride, then only mine. If you would give birth to anyone's children, then only mine. If anyone's name will be associated with you, then only mine... " - his drunk voice echoed in his dark room. He stir the liguid in the glass once then gulped the whole alcohol in one go. His grey eyes were not grey now. It's has deepest shade of desire now.
His desire...
His forbidden desire...

___________________________________________

Students start coming out from the outside gate. Some went to attend their other classes while the remaining group went to the canteen. Today the weather is a bit nice, it seemed as if the sky was feeling shy itself. Cold wind is blowing but it does not feel cold.

" yaar... look, the weather is so nice. let's go for a walk to our home " - Harshi said looking everywhere but me. She was so engrossed in taking snap of the sky. I smiled at her silly face she was making while capturing every picture of the blue sky.

" So chaahat how's your soon to be husband? " - she asked this question out of nowhere. She didn't give me the time I wanted, but instead she clings on me , smiling widely at me. I just blushed hard. It's been two weeks since my engagement.

I was overthinking about this marriage. But now I feel everything but sad. If I say I am eagerly waiting for my wedding day, it would not be all wrong. Because I'm literally counting my days. Nakul ji is so good and Aparna aunty is even better than Nakul ji. Now I will finally get a mother as my mother-in-law.

" He has a strong biceps " - It came out of my mouth so suddenly that I'm even surprised at myself. Licking my dry lips I avoid her gaze.