Blood

कभी आईने पे लिखा तुझे
कभी आंसुओं से मिटा दिया
कभी खत समझ के पढ़ा तुझे
कभी डायरी में छुपा लिया..
इक पल तू मुझसे होता नहीं है जुदा...
खुदा, ए खुदा, ए खुदा, ए खुदा...
_________________________________________

Author's pov.

It was already evening. The weather today was also quite cold compared to the rest of the days. Nakul was sitting alone at a corner of an eatery, probably waiting for someone.

His eyes were going towards the door again and again.  After waiting for about half an hour, when he realized that the person he was waiting for, was not going to come, he got up and started leaving.  But as soon as he got up from his chair, he found a girl standing in front of him.

Seeing her, Nakul becomes a little exhilarated and passes a slow delighted smile. He asked the girl standing in front to sit.

Looking at the girl's expressions, it seems as if she wanted to say a lot but her lips were automatically sealed after seeing him in front of her. Nakul was about to order some food for both of them but the girl held his hand and shook her head in denial.  Nakul was unable to understand the girl's signals, so he asked her the reason.

" Let's do the work for which we have come here.. " - that girl harshly said her words, ignoring the intense gaze of the man, sitting front of her. Nakul pressed his lips together and finally uttered the words which he was dying to say to her.

" Listen... - " his words got interrupted by the girl. She showed her palm to him, making him halt his words in his mouth.

" If you're going to make excuses, then don't..." Nakul made a wry face hearing her. He couldn't control himself. He stood up and head towards her.

Whilst she also stood up, seeing him taking his steps closer to her. He took one more step closer to her, and then suddenly he hugged her. The girl's hands was down, not at all reciprocating his actions.

Nakul , after sensing she was not hugging him back. He hugged her even more tightly. That girl was standing straight on her toes. Not even trying to pull herself back. Just like all the time, she was letting him do what he wants with her.

Nakul hide his face in her neck, softly kissing her there. He looked at her while staring deep in her eyes. " I'm sorry..." - his voice broke in between but he decided to tell this again.
Because he was here to make her understand.

" I'm really sorry... Maithili " - hearing him, the girl came into her senses and then she decided to pull out from his grip but when she felt his grip getting more tighten arround her, she hugged him back.

" Maithili I'm not coward. Trust me " - he said still hugging her, not caring about the public. Which now seems to interested in this show rather than their own.

" Everyone is watching.. Let's sit and talk "- Maithili said hesitantly while glancing at the peoples who were gawking at them.