𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚐𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

Jake was still in shock and just couldn't believe the fact that his ex was now his cousin's present boyfriend. His relaxation holiday was now more like a stressful one he spaced out more,he was not in the right state of his mind. He thought being away made his feelings disappear but he was wrong.The time is eyes landed on Ni-ki ,his feelings just overflowed. But instead of feeling happiness he felt pain.

The doorbell rang,and he again became worried about who was there a door but then he remembered Heeseung."That brat always visits in an expected situations". Jake thought and he went downstairs and opened the door and he was right. There stood Heeseung smiling like an idiot. Jake really wanted to slap him so bad. Well, it's true that Jake loves his cousin but if he interrupts him like this and that also when he is stressed, he will not hesitate to slap him (that's siblings love).

"What do you need Ethan?" Jake asked him , irritation clearly heard in his voice.

"Hey! why do you always welcome me like this ."Heeseung made fake sad face.

"This is because you always come in and unexpectation situations ". Jake answered his cousin .

"Did something happened to you or what?". Heeseung asked.

"Nah! I am fine, just rest stressed". Jake said.

" Stressed about what"? Heeseung asked again.

"Bro just stop asking questions and tell me what do you want".Jake was so done with Heeseung. They both went inside at the living room.

"So I wanted to tell you that I am moving from my previous place". Heeseung tells him.

"And to where and when ". Jake questions.

"Here " Heeseung says nonchalantly.

"Oh here- WHAT!,how could you move here without telling me". Jake practically shouted.

"Chill dude chill ,I am telling you now though and come on you live alone and my university is nearer from here" Heeseung persuaded Jake

"Okay okay you could live but when are you coming?" Jake asked .

"Today and now ". Heeseung said

"What! today and now". Jake was again shocked.

"Yeah and sorry about that but I will cook food for you if you let me live here you barely eat home cooked food". Heeseung said.

And Jake saw that as benefit ."Okay I agree on that then".

Again, the door bell rang.

"God who is there now- oh that might be my lunch". Jake said and went to open the door and he opened the door but instead of his lunch he found a person holding many boxes upto his face that it couldn't be seen.

It might be a delivery person but I don't think I ordered anything I think he misunderstood the address . Jake thinks

He was about to tell the person but the other stumbled because of the heavy boxes. Thanks to Jake's good and fast reflexes he held the person at the right time but some boxes fell down.

"Are you okay". Jake asked.

"Yeah ". The person looked at him and Jake didn't expect the person to be Ni-ki . His breath caught by itself . Ni-ki still looked the same, it's just that he became more matured. His eyes were still the same, lips still gave the duckling vibes, his hair was blonded now but that enhanced his beauty .

"Who is there Jake ?". Heeseung's voice interrupted his thoughts .

'I wish I could hold you longer, wish to keep you in my arms but it's wrong, cause you aren't mine now and neither I am yours.' Jake thought.