𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

It has been another four years since Jake and Ni-ki started dating again and these 4 years have been the most beautiful years of their life. Ni-ki moved in at Jake's house and lived  together and Heeseung moved out and lived with Jay. Sunoo and Jungwon have been happily dating each other and about Sunghoon,well, the person who called himself a total anti-romantic was finally together with someone. That someone was a beautiful and independent girl. She had a great personality and her name was Lee Eun-ji. The fact of their relationship was that Sunghoon was not the one who fell in love  first, it was Eun-ji who went after him and proposed him and after the whole 2 years and Sunghoon finally accepted her.

They were  like family. Eun-ji didn't hang out with them much but was still an elder sister figure to them as she  elder than most of them.

For Ni-ki and Jake, living together again has been the best decision ever but as if the history was repeating Ni-ki again noticed Jake's unusual behaviour. He has been very busy. He doesn't talk with him much. He wouldn't have been suspicious if Jake had to prepare for his comeback and albums but as far as he knew there was no album that Jake has to prepare because he had just released one few weeks ago. He waited few days hoping that situation would change but unfortunately it didn't. He was upset but didn't say anything.

One evening at weekend Ni-ki saw Jake getting ready in hurry.

"Where are you going hyung ?"He asked.

"I have to go to company. My manager had calles me really quick." He replied and then dashing outside .

" Hyung you left your phone." Ni-ki shouted but the other had already left.

Just then the manager called . Ni-ki picked up the call.

" Hello Jake?"

"Jake hyung had already left for company." Ni-ki Said.

"Company? Why is he going there? I called him  to inform him that he had got  break for a month."Manager Said.

"Didn't you call him to the company though?" Ni-ki asked.

" No I didn't ."

"Okay I will inform him." Saying that Ni-ki  cut the call.

His suspiciousness grew even more. He decided to follow Jake.

"He wouldn't have gone that far." He murmured to himself.

He hurriedly got out of the house. Fortunately he found Jake walking somewhere completely opposite to his company. Ni-ki followed him silently. sometimes later Jake  stopped in front of a small cafe and went inside. Curiously he also went inside the cafe after Jake but when he did so the elder one disappeared from his sight.

He looked around and noticed the cafe. It was small but comfy,  the natural coffee smelled heavenly. The indoor plants totally matched the theme and passed the vibe. He was so emerged that he almost forgot for what he had come for.

He again looked around. The cafe was empty ,only barristas and waiters were present. All of sudden the lights went off. It was already dark outside and it became even darker. Then again suddenly some yellow fairy lights lit up and it look like fireflies roaming around at night.

Abruptly a spotlight lit up under which Jake stood holding a mic.

" Ni-ki I know what you feel about me not being at home and I would say I had reason for it. I have been focusing on making a short song for you and  I would like you to be the first ever person to listen to it." Jake said and then instrumental started as he began  to sing.

Look, I am waiting.
Listening to your speech.

Hear these feelings of mine.
All my love is for you.