𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

As Heeseung started living with Jake, his  life got easier yet harder . Now  Heeseung did most of the house chores which made his life easier but on the other hand as Heeseung lives here,his boyfriend Ni-ki who is his ex too, comes often to visit him. It's everyday routine to see him as they both go to same University.

Sometimes they both have sleep overs and movie nights and it would be a lie if Jake says that he doesn't feel jealous while seeing them but he knows his limit and controls himself.

Anyways he is busy too now with his own song tracks as his day offs ended. That is how his busy schedule started again and he worked and worked, spending hours and hours at the studio, overwork himself to have more dance  practices. He sometimes didn't even go home. He knew  it wasn't good for his health but being at home also affected him and his mental health ,so he decided to not to go home today too. He focused on his PC screen but was interrupted by a phone call . He saw the contact , it was Heeseung. He answered it and as he did so he could already hear the other shouting and yelling .

" Jake you haven't been home for days , I know you are over working yourself. I understand it's your work but if you don't come tonight, I myself gonna go outside of you company and will do a strike for you and embarrass you until you come out of the building". Heeseung said in one breath.

Woah! This boy is even capable to become a rapper .Jake thought .

" But-". Jake was interrupted .

" No  buts ,  I know you got a job and I don't. But remember that I am still  older than you".  The elder didn't let him say anything .

Jake got no choice and to agree with Heeseung." Okay I would be there but it would be late for me". Jake said and  hung up the call . He worked on the song for few hours and then gathered his things and left for home.

As he entered his house, he only witnessed the dark and assumed that his cousin has gone to sleep already. He went to kitchen and searched for something to eat. His attention went on a bowl of bibimbap and his favourite ice cream with note in english.

' Enjoy your meal Jakie^⁠_⁠^'.

He felt happy that someone is there by his side who thinks about him. He ate those and went to sleep.

Next  morning as he woke up , he could already smell the delicious breakfast. He smilingly went to the kitchen but  then he saw Heeseung and  Ni-ki having their breakfast together.  His mood dropped but he knew that he shouldn't let these things make his day bad. He have to move on.  Encouraging himself ,he took a seat with them and greeted them a good morning. He tried his best to ignore the couple but a question was lingering in his head for a long time. At last he couldn't help but to ask them the question.

" I still wonder how did you both start dating". The sudden question took them off guard  but then Heeseung answered .

" He was actually introduced to me by my friend who turned out to be his friend too. We both started to hang out more with the company of our friend and that's how without knowing I fell for him. He was actually hard to get but I never gave up and at last after many proposals and rejections he accepted to date me and then in no time he fell for me too. Who could resist my charms  after all".  He looked at Ni-ki and winked  at him making the younger to look away.

" It's enough guys I am still single one here". Jake said jokingly.

" Then date someone already". Heeseung said. Jake saw him in disbelief .

" Uh- oh . Sorry I forgot about your job". Heeseung apologized.

Soon  the university students left. After hearing that dating story it reminded him of his own start of relationship with Ni-ki.