𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎?

Few years ago

Finally Jake graduated from highschool school. After graduation event Jake asked Ni-ki.to live with him. As they started to live together, Ni-ki started to notice how Jake is barely at home. Now Ni-ki got little suspicious , we can't blame him though. He do trust Jake very much but he is just a teenager and during this period everyone over thinks. So this night he waited for him. It was nearly midnight when the door clicked open with Jake coming inside. Jake got startled suddenly seeing Niki in front of him .

"You got me startled . Why aren't you asleep yet"? He said looking very exhausted.

Ni-ki did saw his condition but the question in his mind was very disturbing so he asked him the first question that came in his mind.

"Hyung why are you out of the house all the time at home and don't lie to me you don't even go to university then where are you up to"? Ni-ki asked.

Jake did understand that the other had got suspicious. He sighed.

"Ni-ki I know how you feel right now and I didn't mean to hide it from you but at the same time I didn't want you to get worried ". He said.

"Get into the point hyung" Ni-ki said.

"Ni-ki I am a trainee under belift lab. I have been training since I started high school. Nowadays they are close to choose us to be an idol so I am spending more time in practicing". Jake concluded hoping his boyfriend would understand but he didn't expect him to hug him.

" I am so sorry that I suspected you when you are chasing your dream with so much passion .I am so proud of you hyung". Ni-ki broke the hug and smiled.

"Thank you for understanding me Ki". Jake said.

" I will always try my best to understand you Jake hyung". Ni-ki said.

They both eventually cuddled to sleep. And that's how now Ni-ki took care of Jake as much as he could. He did laundry, cleaned the house, basically did everything except cooking cause he didn't believe himself in his and his cooking skills.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Ni-ki was looking something in fridge to eat .When he turned around he literally screamed when he suddenly saw Jake standing in front of him smiling and holding a flower bouquet.

" Why do you always do this Jakie"? Niki sulked.

" I can't help but to tease you". Jake said .

" Yeah this is what I get when I date my bestfriend". Ni-ki said with sarcasm.

"Why! Don't you like dating me"?. Jake joked .

"No it's not that silly, but why are you holding flowers". Ni-ki said.

" Ni-ki it's one of the best days of my life. I got selected to be a soloist and producer under my company and I am debuting soon". Jake excitedly said

" WHAT! Really? Ni-ki also jumped in happiness .

" But it should be me to give you flowers to you ". Ni-ki said.

" It's for you because I am thankful that you took care of everything whether I was present or not. You were like a perfect husband even though we aren't married yet".Jake never failed to make Ni-ki flustered.

"HYUNG- I am still a teenager "He hid his face in his palms.

" Ok-ok I am just kidding but would you marry me if I propose you in future "? Jake asked.

" Hmm I will think about that". Ni-ki teasingly said running away from Jake while laughing. Jake ran after him joining younger's laughters. They had a very healthy relationship.