𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Present

Both, the couple and Jake have been busy but Jake tend to be busier. Jake began to come home daily. He would come late and exhausted from all the works but as soon as he reaches home, he would find his meal ready ready to eat. Not only that but sometimes he would also find a warm bath ready for him. He was very great full to Heeseung that he took care of him. It was surely good for him but the care he received reminded him of Ni-ki. The way he used to do the same exept cooking for him when he was a trainee. He still finds the couple being all lovey-dovey. It seems difficult for him to not to look at Ni-ki showering all his love to his cousin. The way the younger cared for the other made him  want to be in Heeseung's place. He craved love from Ni-ki. He never knew moving on would be this hard for him. Emotions overflowed but he was too good in not showing them outside. In weekends Heeseung have invited him many times to hangout but he always refused to go by saying that he is busy or he wanted to rest.
                          。⁠♡♡⁠。

Heeseung was getting ready in hurry while Jake was just sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

" Hey Jake do you want to join me and Ni-ki ,we both are going to amusement park." Heeseung asked him.

" Nah, I wanna rest and I am not even good with the rides,it will be useless for me to go,you both enjoy." Jake said without looking at Heeseung.
Heeseung sighed in disappointment.

" You are no fun Jake ." Heeseung  said and left.

" Yes maybe I am no fun at all I can't take Ni-ki to rides  because I am not brave enough as Heeseung . Ni-ki would be happier with him." Jake said to himself." I am nothing compared to Heeseung." He couldn't help but compare himself with his cousin.

At night during dinner Heeseung  and Ni-ki sat together with Jake. Heeseung   started talking about the day. He looked  at Jake to see his reaction but the other had become too good at hiding his emotions. He didn't seem to care at all about the date but he did smile back whenever Heeseung did so.

And that's how it was going. Jake neglected to come with them almost every time. Heeseung was now fed up of asking Jake so he stopped asking him too but occasionally he would invite him to drink with himand  of course Jake would except  that offers.

That one time when Heeseung and Ni-ki were watching movie and Jake came just to start leaving after few seconds. Heeseung asked him to watch with them but Jake rejected  saying that  he was busy. Heeseung practically groaned .

"Come on Jake how could you be a busy even in weekends." He  was getting little annoyed .

"I am really busy today though ,I have to meet someone." Jake said.

"Okay then have your time." Heeseung said understanding the situation and again focused on the movie.

Jake went to his room but soon came back after getting ready to go out. "Okay then I am leaving. Don't cook for me tonight ,I will be eating out." Jake said rolling his shirt sleeves up.

Heeseung looked at him to answer But said something otherwise. "Ohh you are wearing something different from your casual wears. Are you on date or something." Heeseung asked wiggling his eyebrows teasingly. Jake thought for sometime.

"You could say that it's a date ." He answered .

"WHAT-really?" Heeseung asked clearly shocked but then Jake  had already left.

Jake now reached at a cafe to meet his so called 'date' as he mentioned earlier. He looked around and went to a table where he finally found the person he was looking for . He felt happy seeing the person and approached him while tapping his shoulders because the other looked busy in his phone.