Chapter 3: Juliet's POV

Alyssa left a few minutes ago. I sulked for a while at Josh's bitchiness but Alita snapped me out of at with a game 'Never Have I Ever'. I agreen obviously.

So here me and her were, blackout drunk, giggling our asses off over a stupid dirty joke me found on Pinterest.

"THAT'S SO STUPID ALITA!"

"SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU'D SAY BITCH!"

"NU UH"

"YUH UH"

"NU UH"

"YUH UH"

And this was constant with everything, until lot course there was a bang on my door. I raised myself off the floor, half empty bottle of Vodka still in hand.

I stumbled over to the door and opened.

It was Josh.

What the fuck did he want?

"Joshyyyyy. Aww miss Juliet already?"

Alita said drunkly, cackling straight after. I slapped a hand over her mouth and screamed at her:

"SHUSHSHHSHSHS"

Josh stood at the door realising I was drunk with no return. He walked over and took the bottle out of my hand.

"Fucking child"

He mumble under her breath. I went to grab it back. Curses spilling incoherently from my lips. He put a hand around me and led me to my bedroom. I was drunkly hitting my hands on his chest.

Damn! This man was made purely out of muscle.

He led me to my bed, although carelessly. I flopped back onto my dark grey sheets. My hands spread out at my sides. I started at the ceiling with only one though in my head.

'Damn I want a sip of my vodka'

Josh came back a few minutes later, yanking off my shoes and throwing them to the side. He threw a T-shirt I didn't recognise over my body. It was the size of a dress on me. This wasn't mine?

Despite my best efforts to keep my eyes open they fluttered shut.