chapter 12.

Kat pov

I walk down stairs smelling the nice smell of Alfredo. As I start setting the table there is a knock at the door. Angel was there. She smiled. "Hi.. I'm here to ask you for something you stole." I look at her confused. "Oh. You don't know? Well Taylor of course. " She laughs. "Why... I mean he isn't yours anymore."

"Because he is mine." By now I have disgust written all over my face. I slam the door, then go back to setting the table.

~next morning~

The next morning I slowly climb out of bed and grad my towel and walk to the bathroom. After my shower I brush my teeth and my hair then walk back to my room doing my make-up. I do the usual; eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss. Then change into clothes.

I walk down stairs smelling the nice smell of bacon and eggs. "Hey mom." I say walking over to the bacon and taking some. "Hey honey. Are you riding the bus or is Taylor picking you up? " I hurry and eat the last piece of bacon in my hand. "Taylor is picking me up." As i hear a honk outside I grab my bag and a jacket.

"Love you!" I yell walking out the door. I hurry to the car and sit inside. "Hey beautiful." Taylor says leaning over to me to get a kiss. I give him a kiss "good morning handsome." I smile putting my bag down and my jacket on.

On our way back to school we pick up Nikki and listen to music. I look in the mirror seeing Nikki texting someone. Then smile. We finally get to school and we file out of the car. Everyone turns and looks at me and Taylor. I grabbed Taylor's hand and kept walking. I didn't know my hair would make this big of a difference. I give Taylor I tight smile and walk to class with him.

Nikki's pov

On our way to school I get a text from Nash telling me to meet him at the bleachers. Once we get out of the car I look up from my phone and everyone is looking at Taylor, Kat, and me. I hurry to the bleachers to meet Nash and see him at the top.

I quickly walk up them then sit next to him. He looks me straight in the eyes then to his hands that are in his lap. "Nash.. what's wrong?" He looks back in my eyes. "Nikki... I really like you. I have for a while now. I've just been to scared to talk to you."

I look at him shocked. He's dated many girls in the past year. "You've dated alot of girls in junior year. So how do I not know I'm not one of those girls?" I asked confused. I see hurt in his face and I hear the late bell go off. "I..uh have to go.. text me later okay?" I say walking down the bleachers.

Nash's pov

I wait until Nikki is in the building to start walking down the bleachers. I finally get inside the classroom and sit down. I don't feel like doing anything now. I've tried my best to get over Nikki. I cant. The teacher passes out today's work and I just slide it to the side of my desk.

"Mr. Grier." Says Mrs. Betzer. I sit up "ma'am?" I ask. "Are you going to take your test?" I pull the paper back in front of me and try to finish it. After class I just mope through the hallways. To my classes.

It's finally lunch. I walk in the cafeteria and just sit at the table. While waiting for everyone I look for Nikki. She's the last to walk in. We see each other and I quickly turn in my seat. This lunch is gonna be hard.