Chapter 11

Nikki pov

As I'm walking behind Taylor and Kat I take a picture of them holding hands. I bump into something like a wall. Nope. It was Nash from the football team. "I-I'm so sorry." I stamper try to apologize. "It's okay." He smirks as he picks up his bag from Journeys.

I fix my hair over my shoulders and put my phone in my white skinny jeans. "I'm Nikki." I laugh putting my hand out for Nash to shake it. "I'm Nash." As he shakes my hand I hear Kat yell something about Zummies.

I adjust my plain pink crop-top and look at Nash. "Well... I'll see you at school?" I ask a little awkwardly. "Do you mind if I walk with you?" Blushing slightly I nod and ask what store he was going to.

"Well I was going to get my half done. But I made a new friend." He winked. "I'll wait for you to get your hair done ..." I shyly respond. He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me to the store.
Well here's another thirty minutes in the salon.

While I was waiting I went to get my nails done in acrilyc the same color as my hair. Suprisingly I finish before Nash, so I paid and walked over to him and the stylest. She was just finishing styling his hair which now had blonde highlights. It looked really good.

He got up and walked over to the front desk to pay as I followed. He quickly paid and we walked put over to Starbucks. I ordered my usual the carmmel frapè. He just hot a cake pop. And we walk out. After a while of walking around me and Nash seen Kat and Taylor in Journeys.

Kat pov

Me and Taylor were in Journeys, and I was looking at a pair of vans with cats on them Taylor walled up behind me and huged me. I smiled looking up and kissing his cheek the looking back down at the shoes.

I finally decided to get them. As I walked out Nikki ran up and huged me. I hugged back and I noticed someone behind her. "Nash!" I say giving him a side hug. "Hey..." He said weirdly. " its Kat." I said laughing. " oh, my gosh. No way!" Everyone started laughing. " yes way."

This is the best day at the mall I thought to myself. "Well we should get going. Nice seeing you Nash." I smiled and side hugged him again. As I caught up to Taylor I grabbed his hand and walked with him. "You both are like goals." I hear Nikki say beside me. "Nikki that Starbucks is getting to you." Taylor say as we started laughing.

We all get in the car and go home. I'm honestly ready for tomarrow at school. I walk inside my house seeing my mom in the kitchen. "Hey honey! Ho-. Oh, my gosh!" She yelled running over to me. "Your hair. It's beautiful!" I smiled "thanks mom. What's for dinner?" I ask walking towards the stairs. " Alfredo!" I walk on my room setting everything down and look in the mirror. Wow, I look completly diffrent...