chapter 9

Kats pov

After school Nikki, Taylor and i all walk out to Taylor's car. "Nikki we will meet you there."

 "okay. love ya." i smiled and got into Taylor's car.

 "what color are you dying your hair?" he asks facing me. "uh.. i was thinking red then it fades to blonde at the ends." he smirks the turns back to facing forward. "what?" i ask confused.

 "oh, nothing." he starts the engine and goes to the mall.

*at the mall*

"we should stop and get some Starbucks after we meet up with Nikki." i say getting out of his car. "okay." he says walking over to my side and grabbing my hand. i smile walking close to him, "where do you think she is?" while im asking we walk into Rue 21 seeing her looking at shoes.

"come on lets get starbucks Nikki" she squeals and come speed walking over to us. "Let's go!" She yells and pulls me by the arm.

Once we are in Starbucks we order our drinks and walk out. "So. How are you doing your hair?" I ask Nikki.  " well I was thinking like kinda like cotton candy ombre." .

" that sounds amazing. I'm not saying because mine is a surprise." We walk in the store and tell the man at the front desk that we are here for our appointment.

He sits me in the chair and I look over at Taylor excitedly. As he laughs I get pulled over to the shampoo area. As the guy is washing my hair I see Nikki walking over my way. "Hey." I say getting my hair dry. "Guess what."

"What?" She asks. "I gonna get my hair done first." I smirk walking back to my chair.

"So. How do you want your hair done?" I think for a couple seconds. "Um.. I want the top red... Then I want it to fade to a blonde." As I say it I run my fingers through my dirty blonde locks. Knowing this is the last time im seeing them. "Ok." He says in the happiest voice ever. He goes to the back to get the supplies.

As he comes back Taylor walks over and sits in the chair next to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks concerned. "I.. I'm sure." The worker nods and starts on his work. And Nikki is just getting done with washing her hair.

I'm excited to see how my hair looks.