Part 4

Authors note- ok well the point of views change alot. Sorry. But ummmm vote comment any ideas for the next chapter. Thanks tons.
~lexi

taylors pov

Right as soon as Angle leaves Kat comes and sits down. I wonder if she read the note.
Kat's pov

I smile at Taylor as I sit down. He puts his arm loosely around my shoulder while he talks to his friends. I don't know what to say so I just listen.

" his party will be awsome!" I hear carter yell and I giggle.

"Totally. Do we have practice today?" Taylor asks concerned.

"No. I don't thinks so. We shouldn't." Nash says unsure.

"Oh." Is all he says. The bell rings to go to class and Taylor and me walk together all the way there.
Taylors pov

At lunch I ask Nash if there's practice. Because tonight is Kat's and my date. He seemed unsure about practice tonight. After lunch me and Kat walked all the way to class together. She is so beautiful, with her long brown hair, her light blue eyes, I'm so glad I asked her out before matt did. I heard he was going to. I got really jealous to be honest...

Even though matt is probably mad at me I don't care because I really like kat.

We walk into math and she sits towards the back. She saves a seat for me as I go get some water.

When I'm at the water fountain Angle stomps her prissy heels over my way.

This isn't going to be good.......

"When I said find somebody better I ment me!" She looked furious.

"Why you. I love Kat and nobody can change how I feel about her! So why don't you back off and do your own thing!" I turned around and walked to class. I find Kat's blue eyes and sit next to her. Concern covered her face.

I gave her a smile and told her I was fine.